Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Hi all,

I have been reading your forum a lottttttttt. Also tried to get the maximum info about e-cigs anywhere i could find. After a few minutes i had found igetcha69 site . And just followed all the links and so on.

I've been smoking for the last 27 years and on an impulse i ordered a kit from Nucig (dse-084).

A few days later, i was so into this world (without even ever seeing an e-cig), that i bought TWO Tornados from TW.

Im so desperate that they arrive that analogs are tasting worse by the minute.

Hope to have all your help.

Cheers from Portugal!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi all,

I have been reading your forum a lottttttttt. Also tried to get the maximum info about e-cigs anywhere i could find. After a few minutes i had found igetcha69 site . And just followed all the links and so on.

I've been smoking for the last 27 years and on an impulse i ordered a kit from Nucig (dse-084).

A few days later, i was so into this world (without even ever seeing an e-cig), that i bought TWO Tornados from TW.

Im so desperate that they arrive that analogs are tasting worse by the minute.

Hope to have all your help.

Cheers from Portugal!

hi port..welcome to a new way of livin':)I think I was so sick of having to smoke analogs that when I started vaping I never looked back...

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Thank you all!!!

UPDATE:

Received my 1st kit (dse-084) 24 hours ago. Since then i had ONE cigarette!!! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! And the general tobacco that comes with the kit is not even to my like...WOW. Of course i had done a bit of pre-study , and had the PTB mod on that little cart: better than the original fill, but dried out to quick. Got some biological filters ( European brands ;( ); cut the foam a bit thicker than the little cart and pushed it into it. Amazing: i can refill a cart with an easy 11 drops of juice and it keeps puffin away...and awayyyy....lasts longer than the battery itself!!!

OMG: i am on the verge of becoming a non-smoker!!!!

Thank you all.

P.S. Thanks a bunch specially to igetcha69!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread