Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
That's not so easy to do!

Welcome to ecf Rep!!

No truer words have ever been posted. I don't qualify for the Lady's Room being male and all. :blush: But looking forward to seeing your posts here and the other sections soon.

Welcome from another relative newbie. Let me know how not buying so much works for you. It hasn't worked so well for me. :laugh:

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Well it has been ages since my last post, been too busy vaping....lol
as per last post, i got the xl carts for my m401 and bought some better batteries. The carts are much better and hold roughly about 10-12drops of liquid. Lasting much much longer. I tried the PT mod myself and hated it, couldnt get it the way i liked it, since ordering and getting the new carts with the ptb mod, I am loving it, sooo much better. I dunno sounds weird go figure. I'm gonna have to take my post back about stopping eliquid purchases, since i started ordering from Ms T's bakery , my eyeballs have been glued to my 401.... , so i ordered a second larger batch of liquids. I at a comfortable stage, but wanted something less hassle free, so i ordered a Vapour King (kr808) and awaiting for it too , to come, will be here this week. My 401 is starting to produce heaps of vapor, its going nuts, maybe it knows something bigger is coming ;)
Before i decided to get the VK, i also got the ppc for the m401, its a life saver, works really well, easy to carry, and has saved my .... a few times.

audio

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Nebraska
You're making great progress (you're way ahead of me)! I'm waiting for my first juices from Ms. Ts. She's slower than most, but I've heard that it's well worth the wait. Of course, knowing that only compounds the anticipation.

I started with an eGo, and don't yet feel the need for an upgrade. I should probably get an extra battery and atomizer next time I order some juice. Otherwise most of my money will be spent on trying different flavors.

Does it snow there in the winter?

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Audio, ,
Well its a little progress, i came from buying a really cheap m401 that didnt work so well when i got it, crappy atomizers and battery's died really quickly, i didn't know any better, so found a better site through ecf for higher quality parts.
i'll try not to make your wait any more uncomfortable, but yeah its well worth the wait. Her juices have substance and a punch, they are chunky. Which flavours did you order/ if you dont mind me asking. I started with the 6ml's of mint choc chip pie, banana fosters, maple syrup and a few others, i went back for more fosters and mint chip and a few others. Definatley an extra atomizer, and a battery never hurts, I've been down the road where both have failed and the week wasn't pretty. Good luck with your eGo, i've heard good things about them.
Across the border towards NSW it snows, but not where i am. Most places where it does snow is only about 3-4 hours drive, not bad considering.
Tell me what you think about the juices when they come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread