Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger93rsl

Jan 7, 2012
Denver, CO
Hello everyone been spending a lot of time reading in the forum this last week. I've gotten a lot of great information and learned a lot. I bought my first 510 Monday and I really love it, the 510 has worked better than the patch, gum, or pills for me. However I messed up and bought some low nicotine liquid (18 mg) and ended up smoking three analogs this week during some high stess times. So I got all my mixings for DIY liquid today, I've already made a couple I really like but I really need to cut these a little more. I ordered my uncle an egot today hoping he will like it as well as I do mine. He really suprised me by the intrest he had shown in the thing. I just thought I would introduce myself and let you know I have gotten a ton of information here this week that has got me on my way to a cigarette free life.

Last edited:

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Welcome. What size battery did you get? I see you ordered an ego for your uncle. Is yours an EGO?

Hello everyone been spending a lot of time reading in the forum this last week. I've gotten a lot of great information and learned a lot. I bought my first 510 Monday and I really love it, the 510 has worked better than the patch, gum, or pills for me. However I messed up and bought some low nicotine liquid (18 mg) and ended up smoking three analogs this week during some high stess times. So I got all my mixings for DIY liquid today, I've already made a couple I really like but I really need to cut these a little more. I ordered my uncle an egot today hoping he will like it as well as I do mine. He really suprised me by the intrest he had shown in the thing. I just thought I would introduce myself and let you know I have gotten a ton of information here this week that has got me on my way to a cigarette free life.

tiger93rsl

Jan 7, 2012
Denver, CO
Welcome. What size battery did you get? I see you ordered an ego for your uncle. Is yours an EGO?

unfortunately I got the 250 mha thats why I got my uncle the 950 mha. I will more than likely buy two 950 mha batteries and charger for the larger batteries for home use and when I'm in my work truck. Then I will have my 250's for while I'm on the job site. I have a power inverter on my work truck so I can always keep one on the charger.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Cool. I started ecigs cause my dad had a heart attack. So I said if he quit I would too. Whats messed up is his long time gf wont quit. She still smokes right next to him on the couch. Ive been off smokes for 3 months now. Good luck to us all and lets hope no one tells us how bad this is in a few years.

araczynski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
omaha, ne
Cool. I started ecigs cause my dad had a heart attack. So I said if he quit I would too. Whats messed up is his long time gf wont quit. She still smokes right next to him on the couch. Ive been off smokes for 3 months now. Good luck to us all and lets hope no one tells us how bad this is in a few years.

that's truly sad, to be attached to such an inconsiderate person, hope he puts her on the curb sooner than later :(

araczynski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
omaha, ne

don't go crazy on higher nic content, 18mg is considered medium/high by most people. if your device isn't outputting a lot of vapor then there's a good chance that you're just not getting much of that 18mg nic into your system. try your juice on the egoT's you bought before upping. of course the egoT A/B atomizers aren't known for huge vapor production either, slap on a cartomizer to turn it into a good vaping machine.

i just got a tiny little 3.7 custom box from smoketek.com and am very impressed with it.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Welcome tiger. You might consider getting an ego passthrough also for use in your truck. It's a batter also. Use it in your truck, plugged in, to vape on. It will also charge. When you have to get out, you unplug it from the battery, screw the cap on the end, and go. I keep one in each of my vehicles just in the event I have a failure with something else. Never hurts to have extras.

dandelionwings

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Lexington, KY

i've been playing with my nic levels throughout the day and i'm a very high nic level chick.[smoking cessation peeps actually had me on two 24mg nic patches while i was still smoking to help me cut down on my smoking and stress levels at work---she said it was due to the fact that i inhaled and held my smoke for so long on a full flavor cig---it actually helped a lot but i didn't quit heh]---any ways the 18mg is a good nic content, but i find in the mornings and stress times, i get through better with a 24 and take fewer hits. i use the 18 mg when i have time to vape alot and even play with lower yummy flavors at 9mg for evening relaxation when nothing important or stressful is going on. best of luck finding your groove =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread