Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from the Chi-Town burbs I first heard about e-cigs a little over a week ago and this site has me convinced that I should give it a try I usually smoke between 20-35 analogs a day depending on my cash supply I either go for menthol 100s at $5 a pack or menthol cigarillos at $2 a pack I'm usually working+commuting 12-15hours a day thats my heaviest smoking period from what I've read I think the dse801 is going to be my first investment I've been searching around and the prices seem to vary quite a bit I'm hopeing some one can hook me up with a us based company with the best deal on a starter kit+a second atomizer and 2 weeks worth of ejuice(btw is 2ml a day about average useage for how i smoke now) thank you all in adavance I'm gratefull that there is a community like this one that can help me navagate my way to getting rid of my analog habit Thats breaking my wallet and killing my wind
JC

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
If you think you want an 801, take a look at the Janty Stick. It uses an 801 atty, has a long life battery, a 6 month warranty, and best of all with the built in passthrough you can power it in your car and be good to go all day. Take a look here: Janty USA

No matter what you decide to do, make sure you have extra batteries(the Janty Stick comes with 2 which will be plenty) and extra atomizers.(I would say at least 5 total)............

I Polly will either that or the screwdriver but at the moment my first order need to be under$70 and needs to last me at least 2 weeks after that (provided that I like it as much as I think I will) I'll be stocking up on atomizers and getting a usb pass through but I am a gadget guy and can see myself getting a few different models to play around with eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread