Hello, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmite

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, everyone! I'm glad I stumbled in here! I'm 39 years old, and have been smoking since age 12. I made several attempts to quit over the years, but just can't seem to shake the habit. I had limited success using an eGo T several years ago, but never quite got over the hump. My wife mentioned that a coworker is having success using a juul, and it sounds like many are able to quit the cancer sticks with the nic salt juices. I don't like the idea of paying so much more for proprietary pods, so I've been researching alternatives. I'm debating on the Aspire Breeze 2, but I'm open to other suggestions, and also looking for recommendations on juices. Sorry for such a long post...

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey, everyone! I'm glad I stumbled in here! I'm 39 years old, and have been smoking since age 12. I made several attempts to quit over the years, but just can't seem to shake the habit. I had limited success using an eGo T several years ago, but never quite got over the hump. My wife mentioned that a coworker is having success using a Juul, and it sounds like many are able to quit the cancer sticks with the nic salt juices. I don't like the idea of paying so much more for proprietary pods, so I've been researching alternatives. I'm debating on the Aspire Breeze 2, but I'm open to other suggestions, and also looking for recommendations on juices. Sorry for such a long post...
Pods and stick cig carts can get pricey but worth the cost to wean you off smokes.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner Archives - Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/
Honestly, I'd like to find a good tobacco flavor to help transition. But coffee is good too! I'm not really into overly sweet.
Could google "Tribecca e liquid" , I found it an excellent tobacco starter flavor.

Reactions: dustmite

dustmite

Oct 23, 2018
Two days in, and it's a MUCH better experience than I had before! I decided on the Breeze 2, and I got some 13th Floor Elevapors "Django" and Naked 100 "American Patriots" to start. I don't care for the Naked juice, but my wife likes it. The Django, however, I find quite enjoyable. I smoked half my normal amount yesterday, and only had two so far today, having been up for 6 hours already. I'm really glad I decided to give vaping another shot. I really think the nic salt helps to create a more cigarette like experience.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
For mouth to lung vaping with a good throat hit I would recommend the vaporesso swag kit with the NRG tank. I had to have tobacco flavour when I started and I found tribecca nice and my favourite was Torque 56 both by Halo. This really felt similar to a cig but bear in mind that no liquid is quite the same. I would make sure your nic level is at least 18mg/ml also. Have the battle is getting a decent amount of vapor into your lungs so that the nicotine addiction is satisfied. Oh and welcome to ECF by the way :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome.
I detest Juul and their business model.
That makes you a hero in my book. I use pods almost exclusively now, my running costs are 5-7% of Juul. Funny that. When people I meet find out by not using Juul they can afford more beer and some meals out, they are easily convinced and regret falling for the hype. It's pathetic, they were slaves to tobacco and often don't realise they were slaves to an e-cigarette company too.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Welcome.
I detest Juul and their business model.
That makes you a hero in my book. I use pods almost exclusively now, my running costs are 5-7% of Juul. Funny that. When people I meet find out by not using Juul they can afford more beer and some meals out, they are easily convinced and regret falling for the hype. It's pathetic, they were slaves to tobacco and often don't realise they were slaves to an e-cigarette company too.
I’d like to add as well that juul is the company primarily responsible for creating the new legal issues coming out of the FDA. They’re really ...... in the pool.

• Agree
Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread