Hello Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
I'm back to vaping! The price of vapes have went down, and the vapes have gotten better! It was the juul that got me to quit smoking for awhile. It's too expensive and leaky pods. I vaped 5% nic salt before they had less nicotine pods. I recently tried a Puff Bar style of vapes and the VUSE alto and vaping greating got better.

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
hello and welcome to ecf

hey if it works for you, that's all that matters
may want to look into a refillable pod system though as in the long run that would be cheaper.

Thanks! Hey, on refillable pod systems. How long they last before the coils taste burnt? On the JUUL and VUSE alto it's 5 to 10 times on average. It even worth it on that perspective?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Thanks! Hey, on refillable pod systems. How long they last before the coils taste burnt? On the JUUL and VUSE alto it's 5 to 10 times on average. It even worth it on that perspective?
that really depends
typically the dark the juice color and the sweeter the juice is the faster it's going to kill a coil
but it's cheaper to replace a coil then to replace a prefilled disposable pod :)
and a lot of times you can clean the coil and reuse it (as long as the wick didn't get burnt)
let the coil soak in water or alcohol over night then let it dry over night and it should be good to go again.
plus then you aren't limited to what flavors they have, you can pick up any juice you want to try (well depending on where you live and the laws there, like here in the us we won't be able to buy ejuice online anymore will have to go to an actual store and get it...but then again I do diy so not really an issue for me but it still sucks and is stupid for those trying to quit smoking)

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
that really depends
typically the dark the juice color and the sweeter the juice is the faster it's going to kill a coil
but it's cheaper to replace a coil then to replace a prefilled disposable pod :)
and a lot of times you can clean the coil and reuse it (as long as the wick didn't get burnt)
let the coil soak in water or alcohol over night then let it dry over night and it should be good to go again.
plus then you aren't limited to what flavors they have, you can pick up any juice you want to try (well depending on where you live and the laws there, like here in the us we won't be able to buy ejuice online anymore will have to go to an actual store and get it...but then again I do diy so not really an issue for me but it still sucks and is stupid for those trying to quit smoking)

Yeah, it completely sucks. Vaping can be a hobby to some people. Only tobacco flavors here in my state. I personally think the high 50mg nicotine strengths in the JUUL compared to a 1mg cigerette strength is an important scale. Nicotine on It's own is no different than caffeine. Vaping e-juice basically isolates the nicotine and puts it in an aressol than smoke. Vaping to me understands why smoking is bad. Nicotine to me in a vape understands the psychological differences in smelling and psychoactive properties of nicotine like a stimulate and depressant. It's why smoking and vaping go together with coffee and alcohol, but on it's own it reacts to your mood, state of mind, and stress level, and why nicotine is way more addictive.

It's like getting your high definition smelling back affer quiting smoking and realizing your e-juice sucks.

Last edited:

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
Hi Adomizer, and welcome to ECF :)

Way to go on getting back to vaping!

Thank you. With vaping i am able to overhaul my nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol intake. I never tried THC because it was illegal in my state until recently. It's properties like it's a gateway drug, lingers in the brain and fattie tissues, and you can't throw-up if you have the munchies do not appeal to me.

I'm drunk right now vaping nicotine. Just vaping nicotine and regulating can contribute to all different types of dreams. Alcohol gives it a different realm all altogether. Maybe I just answered my own question about THC.:toast::party::vapor:

Last edited:

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
Nope. But then how would I know if dream I had was induced by the 50-60 cigarettes I smoked every day? Non-smokers dream, too.

Nicotine makes you more alert and brings together your thoughts. That's why a lot creative people smoke. Nicotine is the wingman to other drugs. DMT is the drug that makes you dream.

All intelligent animals have a dream state.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Nicotine makes you more alert and brings together your thoughts. That's why a lot creative people smoke. Nicotine is the wingman to other drugs. DMT is the drug that makes you dream.

All intelligent animals have a dream state.

I must not be very intelligent because I rarely ever dream. :D

Yeah, I know, they say you always dream, you just don't remember it. I don't know if I buy that. I think I'm a step away from death when I sleep :lol:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    :lol: as a lifelong insomniac I know I hardly ever dream because I hardly ever get to rem state

Nicotine is the wingman to other drugs.
    :confused: I think you are confusing nicotine with something else (that isn't allowed to be discussed in these forums)

• Agree
    Reactions: Pigs

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.