Hello, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizweird

Dec 10, 2019
Howdy everyone! I'm the wizard of weird. Taxi driver twenty years, mechanic all my life, and guitar player since (no,really) 1968. Quit smoking 5 years ago and have been vaping ever since. I've tried to spread a little common sense on message boards whenever I see them. I have remanufactured starters and alternators for years, and did car stereo contests in the day. My best was 144+db with two twelve inch subs. I know a bit about wiring, etc, and ,if I can help anyone ,I will. Thank you for having me
IMG_20191108_050741602.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Howdy everyone! I'm the wizard of weird. Taxi driver twenty years, mechanic all my life, and guitar player since (no,really) 1968. Quit smoking 5 years ago and have been vaping ever since. I've tried to spread a little common sense on message boards whenever I see them. I have remanufactured starters and alternators for years, and did car stereo contests in the day. My best was 144+db with two twelve inch subs. I know a bit about wiring, etc, and ,if I can help anyone ,I will. Thank you for having me
Welcome and glad you joined.
I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
Rodney Dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread