Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
Hello from Pittsburgh
So glad to be part of this forum...i had been off the stinkies for a little over three years and went through some personal life changes and one of the unfortunate results was going back on the stinkies i have since relocated and am happy and out of a dark and rough time in life now. Looking to get back to the clouds and off the cigarettes....this time for good!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello from Pittsburgh
So glad to be part of this forum...i had been off the stinkies for a little over three years and went through some personal life changes and one of the unfortunate results was going back on the stinkies i have since relocated and am happy and out of a dark and rough time in life now. Looking to get back to the clouds and off the cigarettes....this time for good!
Hi and welcome,
Do you still have any "cloud" equipment in the house?
If you need a nicotine fix, something like a Juul may be of use until you get your "vapers legs" back again.

Best of luck
I

Reactions: HumbleMcCloud

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: HumbleMcCloud

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you everyone for your friendly welcomes! No i currently don't have any equipment...part of my story involves an ex wife and an ex best friend (yep exactly what you think lol) and she took it upon herself to sell and get rid of most of my....well everything. It took awhile but i have started rebuilding my life with a new city and new surroundings. I grew up about an hour and a half North of the burgh but it seems further because it was really rural and country...suppose ill always be country at heart. Along with new happiness though comes a renewed commitment to quit the cigarettes. I spent years vaping exclusively and my health and so many other things got better because of it. It was a hobby i really enjoyed too. Even started to really use rba's and build (basic and simple) coils sometimes. I remember i got an AV able and the apocalypse rba one year for my birthday about 5 years ago and that was my baby lol.

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
Hi and welcome,
If you need a nicotine fix, something like a Juul may be of use until you get your "vapers legs" back again.

Best of luck
I
As I have always said - "My first wife ran off with my best friend ... and I don't half miss him!" ... and that is 100% the truth.

She's now on her third husband now btw, and I've been married to my second wife for over 25 years.
I'm with someone now myself who is just absolutely wonderful and even though she's a smoker she is all about me getting back to vaping and is even willing to try herself its just not in the budget right now but I'll get there! It took a long time to build up the collection that i had but for now ill be happy just getting back into it with a dependable setup and starting from there.

• Love
Reactions: Falconeer

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
Hi and welcome,

Best of luck
I
Not yet but the desire is there and i know from past experience how beneficial it is to be off the stinkies....getting hardware again is certainly on the priority list...just gonna take some time

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
Hello all!
I am not new to vaping but returning with a commitment to quit the smokes for good. I am curious if anyone knows of any programs that may help with discounts or promotions for vets.
I am not disabled or homeless as so many are and am grateful for all that my God has done recently in helping me get my life back on track after some real struggles...that being said i know that i need to do all i can to take care of myself and that includes continuing to be grateful and do the next right thing as opportunities come. And the stinkies are certainly not helping lol. I truly miss the whole culture and benefits vaping afforded me and am eager to begin again. Any info or suggestions would be welcome and thanks for being here y'all! If this is not allowed or i am posting in the wrong area please let me know...kinda overwhelmed by the sheer size and scope of this forum but excited because it looks like a huge wealth of information and good people...happy Tuesday y'all!

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Welcome!

Any idea of what you're looking for specifically or just looking for good deals in general?

Eightvape and Kangerwholesale/Lightfire have found me some pretty good steals lately. Vaprzon is running a 20% off coupon right now, it's 20KR4CAEBC100H-off.

I also recommend installing and using the Honey app. It automatically applies known coupons to your cart and finds the best one. Also gives points for purchases that can be later used for gift cards.

Keep an eye on this thread, we post a lot of deals and steals in there. Are you done stocking up?

Best of luck!

ChainVapeS

ECF Veteran
    Nov 11, 2019
    Welcome back to the world of vaping! Yes, this forum is large. But it is FULL of good people with a ton of good info and knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
    I do not know if any programs, so I'll skip that part and jump to wishing you the best of luck in kicking the stinkies for good!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
    Welcome!

Any idea of what you're looking for specifically or just looking for good deals in general?

Eightvape and Kangerwholesale/Lightfire have found me some pretty good steals lately. Vaprzon is running a 20% off coupon right now, it's 20KR4CAEBC100H-off.

I also recommend installing and using the Honey app. It automatically applies known coupons to your cart and finds the best one. Also gives points for purchases that can be later used for gift cards.

Keep an eye on this thread, we post a lot of deals and steals in there. Are you done stocking up?

Best of luck!
    Thank you for that! Honestly just looking for an initial set up atm...i prefer drippers but as i need everything right now i am not being choosy...anything is better than nothing. I will look into that thread and thank you again

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
    Welcome back to the world of vaping! Yes, this forum is large. But it is FULL of good people with a ton of good info and knowledge. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
    I do not know if any programs, so I'll skip that part and jump to wishing you the best of luck in kicking the stinkies for good!

Thank you! Yeah it is huge lol...but ill keep learning and become better at navigating it i appreciate the encouragement

HumbleMcCloud

Jan 21, 2020
    Also, keep an eye on the hardware section here on the forum. Lots of good deals on used hardware from fellow members here. Constantly changing as far as what's up for sale here on the forum.

Ill make sure to check and follow that...used is probably what would be possible right now ill look for it now thank you so much!

Reactions: ChainVapeS

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Just re-read your post again and I kinda missed the whole program for vets part. I remember Vape a Vet being pretty big and always seeing them ship packages overseas for vets but I can't find their Facebook anymore and I'm wondering if they shut down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread