Hello and EXCITED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveFerris

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Chi-cago
Hello All! I have been creepin this site since Dec 20th to figure out which ecig to go with and after catching something in a post about V4L and reading countless posts I made the greatest decision of my life! I ordered the ultimate ultimatium shorty kit with some cartos and couldnt be happier! I was worried at first after talking to a friend days before I ordered when she told me how long she had been waiting for her ecig from another brand. The service was great and fast with V4L! It came in two days and with some extras! That made me feel like I made an even better choice and sealed the deal for me! I have been analog free since Dec 22nd after smoking for 17 years without ever quiting. I will say it has been hard to get used to the taste and feel. Ive been craving an analog but I think its more the ritual of pulling one from the pack, lighting it, the taste and feel, the burn down of the actual cig, and all the ritual of going out or driving etc while smoking. I hope and believe that with this GREAT product, AWESOME V4L team, and all of you and your posts I can do this. At Christmas my family thought I had become a salesmen for V4L since I put on a clinic to all that would listen. I have two family members that have ordered and more that probably will. I hope they do for their own benefit. Sorry for the long post and believe me I could go on and on. I just wanted to say hello and put out there how EXCITED I am for the future with this product and to be apart of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks V4L!!!!!!!!!!!!

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Hello All! I have been creepin this site since Dec 20th to figure out which ecig to go with and after catching something in a post about V4L and reading countless posts I made the greatest decision of my life! I ordered the ultimate ultimatium shorty kit with some cartos and couldnt be happier! I was worried at first after talking to a friend days before I ordered when she told me how long she had been waiting for her ecig from another brand. The service was great and fast with V4L! It came in two days and with some extras! That made me feel like I made an even better choice and sealed the deal for me! I have been analog free since Dec 22nd after smoking for 17 years without ever quiting. I will say it has been hard to get used to the taste and feel. Ive been craving an analog but I think its more the ritual of pulling one from the pack, lighting it, the taste and feel, the burn down of the actual cig, and all the ritual of going out or driving etc while smoking. I hope and believe that with this GREAT product, AWESOME V4L team, and all of you and your posts I can do this. At Christmas my family thought I had become a salesmen for V4L since I put on a clinic to all that would listen. I have two family members that have ordered and more that probably will. I hope they do for their own benefit. Sorry for the long post and believe me I could go on and on. I just wanted to say hello and put out there how EXCITED I am for the future with this product and to be apart of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks V4L!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome and good luck;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread