Hello and first real post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddnoun

Jul 23, 2013
Pataskala, Ohio
Hello everyone. Thought I should go ahead and do the obligatory introduction post.

My name is Adam and I was smoker for 5 years off and on. I was not an every day or all day smoker but in the past year it had picked up a lot. I decided to start vaping when I started to get a really bad sore throat from smoking one brand. I started on July 27th, 2013 and by the end of my first tank my throat felt fine and my chest no longer hurt. I decided to never smoke again and I did try about 3 weeks ago. It was the most vile thing I had ever tasted so I am not 100% free and clear never going back.

I started with an MVP and an iClear 30. From there I moved to ProTanks and Evods. Got bored with those and now I really only rebuild.

MVP/ProTank (Practically retired probably only for travel)
Vamo/Scar RDA (Day traveller)
Sigelei #13a Polished / IGO-W and a Captivape BDS90 (Having trouble with this button)
Sentinel Clone/Trident Clone (Current favorite)

I also use a AGA-T2 with a Fusions Mods SG-1 Hybrid kit but due to shorting issues I have been having I had sidelined this for some time.

I really enjoy vaping and love making my own juice. At first I was unflavored but now I really love my Bubble Gum flavor. I am really active on Facebook and Google+ too.

You can find me under two names either OddNoun or OddVape. I look forward to tapping into this wealth of knowledge and experience while helping anyone I can along the way.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
My name is Adam and I was smoker for 5 years off and on.
I was not an every day or all day smoker but in the past year it had picked up a lot.
I decided to start vaping when I started to get a really bad sore throat from smoking one brand.
I started on July 27th, 2013 and by the end of my first tank my throat felt fine and my chest no longer hurt. I decided to never smoke again and I did try about 3 weeks ago. It was the most vile thing I had ever tasted so I am not 100% free and clear never going back.

I started with an MVP and an iClear 30.
From there I moved to ProTanks and Evods. Got bored with those and now I really only rebuild.

-MVP/ProTank (Practically retired probably only for travel)
-Vamo/Scar RDA (Day traveller)
-Sigelei #13a Polished / IGO-W and a Captivape BDS90 (Having trouble with this button)
-Sentinel Clone/Trident Clone (Current favorite)
-I also use a AGA-T2 with a Fusions Mods SG-1 Hybrid kit

Hello and welcome

well your quite the ambitious fellow--I'm doing the math and it seems in
less than 2 months you have tried about every e-cig device available... :blink:

glad to hear your done with the bad habit thing and into VAPING !!

Good Luck :2cool:

Oddnoun

Jul 23, 2013
Pataskala, Ohio
Hello and welcome

well your quite the ambitious fellow--I'm doing the math and it seems in
less than 2 months you have tried about every e-cig device available... :blink:

glad to hear your done with the bad habit thing and into VAPING !!

Good Luck :2cool:

I am an IT Trainer so I have to learn complicated ERP software in a matter of weeks to train others so I pick up on stuff pretty quick. I have also done about 24 hours (real time hours not 1 day) of watching all different kinds of videos.

My goal was to get one of each type of device so I could learn about preference for myself. My hope was to spend less in each class I would be able to focus more money later into something I really like.

Right now I am loving the Trident clone so now everything for me has to have AFC. I am not a super big fan of bottom firing but side firing seems to have amp limit issues due to limited contact of connections. It could also just be that my Sentinel Clone is a lot better than my Smoktek Natural Clone #13a.

Yes, I do have a DMM Klein Tools MM200 and I am building my supplemental tools. For example, I build a box that has two 510 connectors wired to leads that go right into my DMM. I am looking to buy the Ohm meter parts to build a dedicated one or I might just buy the Madvapes one... not sure yet.

But I love my BDS90 it is big, bent and super fun to get looks when I vape in public.

I live in Columbus, Ohio and I was able to vape without problems at the Easton AMC Fork and Screen theater.... no one minded or spoke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread