HELLO! and question about LED cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I couldn't bring myself to comment on that, Bones...

Thanks, too! :)

I stealth-vaped all the way to LA and back 14hrs, with my militant anti-smoking business partner sitting next to me in the car. I would just lean over like I was leaning on the window. Hold my breath until it was absorbed, then slowly exhale. He never noticed.

P.S.

Same here, except the trip was with my parents. And there were no problems, except for the occasional mis-hale, and occasional "I smell chocolate" or other comment.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I couldn't bring myself to comment on that, Bones...

Thanks, too! :)

I stealth-vaped all the way to LA and back 14hrs, with my militant anti-smoking business partner sitting next to me in the car. I would just lean over like I was leaning on the window. Hold my breath until it was absorbed, then slowly exhale. He never noticed.

P.S.
FarSidegiftedschool.jpg

Two things strike me about this post Lynn:

1) I had that comic posted in my office for years...I feel like I deal with people like that everyday.

2) You came to LA and didn't tell me! Catmommy is Not Pleased.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
You crack me up 'Lynn....no comments on Phi T. C.? By the way...I stealth vaped from DFW to Barcelona and back... in my seat with non-smoker relatives next to me sleeping....and I don't think they noticed.....used mint choc chip....so I could plead it was gum if needed.....just exhaled under my blanket and used shorty autos with short draws :) it was better than nothing!

and FABULOUS explanation, by the way!

phi t. k. :) i never said i could spell. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread