Stealth Mod for Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munk

Mar 16, 2016
Hello,

I was in need of a sneaky vaper that I could use while at work, and found a Bic pen-looking mod in these forums that gave me inspiration for my current design (can't post links yet, otherwise I'd link to that topic). Anyway, I ended up with a pretty good final product and figured I should pay it forward to anyone else who might be in need of such a thing.

OfficeMod_1.jpg
OfficeMod_2.jpg

The top pen is a real pen, the bottom pen is not! I used the following:

- JAC Vapour V3i auto battery in black (has removable LED cover)
- JAC black cartomizers
- JAC black bung tips for the cartomizers
- Pocket clip from a mechanical pencil
- Silver tip from a pen

I imagine the same thing can be done with just about any other 808 batteries and carts, so long as you can pop off the LED cover. The black bung tip seems like a small detail, but it actually makes a big difference in creating a convincing illusion, so I advise you get one. In any case, I simply added a removable mechanical pencil clip to the cart, and then popped off the LED cover and added the pen tip. The pen tip fit perfectly with a little bit of tape to make it snug, though I did have to sand it down some so it would sit flush. It took less than 15 seconds because that tip is actually shiny plastic (got it off of a very cheap pen).

A bit of advice, make sure you use tape and not glue to attach the pen tip to the battery. For one, that allows the tip to be removable if you ever need to swap batteries. And two, I tried glue the first time and it messed up one of my batteries. You may also want to stuff something into the pen tip to block the LED light from shining through that little hole...it was surprising bright despite how small that hole was.

In the end, I now have a vape pen that's so well disguised that I can literally take a drag off of it while someone is starting at me, and they'd only think I was chewing on my pen.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread