Hello and Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland
Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum for about six weeks and started vaping 3 weeks ago. I don't know why it took me so long to finally create an account. Just shy I guess.

Anyway... I want to thank all the members of this forum. I can't tell you how helpful it has been. I've been reading and reading and reading. I'm very pleased with the first 2 e-cigs I bought (a dse901 and a penstyle) and I know I would have wasted a lot of money on crappy versions if I hadn't found this forum first.

Thanks again.:)

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Welcome to the forum. You did exactly the right thing. Read, read, read first then buy. So many people did it the other way around and regret the first purchase including me. I'm just lucky I only wasted $60 before I found this place.
Don't be shy! :w00t::w00t:
Where in Maryland are you? I lived there 43 years before moving to Vegas.

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Hi Houdini, Hi chokmah. Thanks for the welcome.

Houdini, I'm near the Bay Bridge on the Eastern Shore side. I grew up in central/western Md and moved to shore about 10 years ago. I love it here near the bay. "The land of pleasant living."
Nice! I lived in Bowie. Pretty close to the bay bridge. My brother and sister live in Stevensville. You should know where that is.

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland
Hi Houdini, Hi chokmah. Thanks for the welcome.

Houdini, I'm near the Bay Bridge on the Eastern Shore side. I grew up in central/western Md and moved to shore about 10 years ago. I love it here near the bay. "The land of pleasant living."

That should be "moved to the shore." Sorry, I couldn't find the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread