The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello Connecticut Vapers

Discussion in 'Connecticut Vapers Club' started by flickoftheswitch, Dec 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vwkitty

vwkitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    I am from Fairfield and went to E-six yesterday too lol. Cool guys in there, picked up their Darkside juice, my friend has it and it's great. Also a new 18650 and some silica wick, nice to know I can get things like that somewhat locally in a pinch. Haven't been to NEVS since they moved. My boyfriend says it felt like a patient waiting room, don't know if the new place is better. The Milford shop needs work. She has lots of Evod starter kits and not much more. It'll get the curious in but not great for returning customers.

I'd love to see a shop like E-Six in the Fairfield area. I bet something will pop up in Norwalk soon.

2. ClairzyDoats

ClairzyDoats Full Member Verified Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Fairfield, CT, USA
    Hello Kitty!!!!! It's wonderful to see another vaping Fairfielder. Yeah, NEV was a lot like a doctor's waiting room. It's odd since the folks are pretty nice and they have a much larger juice bar. I think that their prices may be doing them in. Nonetheless, their black licorice juice is pretty decent. E-six was frankly a let down. Their selection of juices was so much smaller and I hated that the equipment was featured as though it was in a museum - a few pretty pieces in glass cases. I was so discouraged that I didn't even look at their clearos (and it would have been nice to get a few).

3. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Another one found. CT Vapors in East Haven. Haven't gone in personally, friend went and said it's small but lots of juice. Website shows 60 flavors (they don't list them though) and pricing is VERY good! I believe it was 10ml for $5, 30ml for $11, and 60ml for $20. Great for a B&M.

Website is www.ctvapors.com

4. ClairzyDoats

Aug 22, 2013
    Fairfield, CT, USA
    Those prices are amazing and I love the idea of 60 flavors to try. However, I don't relish the idea of hauling myself all the way to East Haven (hey, I'm lazy). Nonetheless, I need to get over there.

5. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Yeah it's kind of an, if I'm in the area thing. Or if it's a nice day for a ride lol.

6. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Until Gormly stops delivering more quickly than I could drive to a Staven, I'm not leaving Stamford.

Talk about lazy...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

7. ClairzyDoats

Aug 22, 2013
    Fairfield, CT, USA
    Cherry Vape is in Stamford. Is it a B&M or do they just do online sales?

8. bobbyh3342

bobbyh3342 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2013
    new london ct
  9. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Just online.

10. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    I've read that if you're local and contact them, you can pick up your juice from them. Unless you're pressed for time though, not really worth it. Pick up will probably cost as much as shipping, in gas.

11. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yeah, I know. Plus it's all the way on the other side of town for me. And if I place a DV order today, Mr. Postman places it in my mailbox tomorrow. Along with the the stuff I've ordered from Amazon.

It's a brave, new world.

12. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Well. I'm talking about coming from Stratford lol. Or Fairfield, when I finally get to go home in a few weeks after Sandy hit nearly a year ago.

I'll take the occasional ride out to Branford though, only because it's nice to be able to "browse." Something about seeing things in person and holding them and walking away with it after handing over the money. It's a satisfaction that mail order just doesn't have.

13. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    AGREED!

And (side-note) I was very sorry to read about your ordeal with Sandy. That's TERRIBLE. I hope it truly does come together in a few weeks for you.

14. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    We're almost there!

[​IMG]

15. CaddyWhompus

CaddyWhompus Full Member Verified Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Newington, CT, USA
    Newington here. Any other folks in central CT?

16. yankeewoodsman

yankeewoodsman Full Member Verified Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Cheshire here! I'm up in Newington all the time, both for the VA, and my wife is the front end manager at Stew Leonard's. Spend a good amount if time in Hamden too, but I'm originally from Shelton. Glad to meet you all, we'll have to get together and make a few clouds!

17. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Another store spotted in Milford. E-Stop, in plaza across from the Toyota dealership and police department. Haven't gone in yet but website looks like they don't have much beyond starter stuff. Will probably stop in tomorrow. Cool part is that it's three kids about 20 who opened it.

Been looking into retail space, in Norwalk probably, I'd love to open a shop. So many places are stocked up with starter kits, can't really build a lasting customer base with that. I'd like to cater to everyone, brand new or enthusiasts. Seems like E-Six is the only place remotely acknowledging this.

If only I could get my unemployed boyfriend to make the switch and join me in the venture.

18. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Or possibly some yet-to-be known "friends" in Stamford, even!

19. vwkitty

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Went to E-Stop and HAD to grab these, guess what my name is lol

[​IMG]

20. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Your parents named you, "STOP"???