• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello Connecticut Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Fairfield, here. I was over in Branford today. Visited both B&Ms. Great for trying juices. Pretty disappointing for equipment. E-six was doing huge business in juices. North East was pretty dead. I wish someone would take the plunge over here in Fairfield County. Isn't space in B'port fairly affordable?

I am from Fairfield and went to E-six yesterday too lol. Cool guys in there, picked up their Darkside juice, my friend has it and it's great. Also a new 18650 and some silica wick, nice to know I can get things like that somewhat locally in a pinch. Haven't been to NEVS since they moved. My boyfriend says it felt like a patient waiting room, don't know if the new place is better. The Milford shop needs work. She has lots of Evod starter kits and not much more. It'll get the curious in but not great for returning customers.

I'd love to see a shop like E-Six in the Fairfield area. I bet something will pop up in Norwalk soon.

ClairzyDoats

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Fairfield, CT, USA
Hello Kitty!!!!! It's wonderful to see another vaping Fairfielder. Yeah, NEV was a lot like a doctor's waiting room. It's odd since the folks are pretty nice and they have a much larger juice bar. I think that their prices may be doing them in. Nonetheless, their black licorice juice is pretty decent. E-six was frankly a let down. Their selection of juices was so much smaller and I hated that the equipment was featured as though it was in a museum - a few pretty pieces in glass cases. I was so discouraged that I didn't even look at their clearos (and it would have been nice to get a few).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've read that if you're local and contact them, you can pick up your juice from them. Unless you're pressed for time though, not really worth it. Pick up will probably cost as much as shipping, in gas.

Yeah, I know. Plus it's all the way on the other side of town for me. And if I place a DV order today, Mr. Postman places it in my mailbox tomorrow. Along with the the stuff I've ordered from Amazon.

It's a brave, new world.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Yeah, I know. Plus it's all the way on the other side of town for me. And if I place a DV order today, Mr. Postman places it in my mailbox tomorrow. Along with the the stuff I've ordered from Amazon.

It's a brave, new world.

Well. I'm talking about coming from Stratford lol. Or Fairfield, when I finally get to go home in a few weeks after Sandy hit nearly a year ago.

I'll take the occasional ride out to Branford though, only because it's nice to be able to "browse." Something about seeing things in person and holding them and walking away with it after handing over the money. It's a satisfaction that mail order just doesn't have.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well. I'm talking about coming from Stratford lol. Or Fairfield, when I finally get to go home in a few weeks after Sandy hit nearly a year ago.

I'll take the occasional ride out to Branford though, only because it's nice to be able to "browse." Something about seeing things in person and holding them and walking away with it after handing over the money. It's a satisfaction that mail order just doesn't have.

AGREED!

And (side-note) I was very sorry to read about your ordeal with Sandy. That's TERRIBLE. I hope it truly does come together in a few weeks for you.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
AGREED!

And (side-note) I was very sorry to read about your ordeal with Sandy. That's TERRIBLE. I hope it truly does come together in a few weeks for you.

We're almost there!

8ysaduba.jpg

yankeewoodsman

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Newington here. Any other folks in central CT?

Cheshire here! I'm up in Newington all the time, both for the VA, and my wife is the front end manager at Stew Leonard's. Spend a good amount if time in Hamden too, but I'm originally from Shelton. Glad to meet you all, we'll have to get together and make a few clouds!

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
Another store spotted in Milford. E-Stop, in plaza across from the Toyota dealership and police department. Haven't gone in yet but website looks like they don't have much beyond starter stuff. Will probably stop in tomorrow. Cool part is that it's three kids about 20 who opened it.

Been looking into retail space, in Norwalk probably, I'd love to open a shop. So many places are stocked up with starter kits, can't really build a lasting customer base with that. I'd like to cater to everyone, brand new or enthusiasts. Seems like E-Six is the only place remotely acknowledging this.

If only I could get my unemployed boyfriend to make the switch and join me in the venture.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Or possibly some yet-to-be known "friends" in Stamford, even!

Another store spotted in Milford. E-Stop, in plaza across from the Toyota dealership and police department. Haven't gone in yet but website looks like they don't have much beyond starter stuff. Will probably stop in tomorrow. Cool part is that it's three kids about 20 who opened it.

Been looking into retail space, in Norwalk probably, I'd love to open a shop. So many places are stocked up with starter kits, can't really build a lasting customer base with that. I'd like to cater to everyone, brand new or enthusiasts. Seems like E-Six is the only place remotely acknowledging this.

If only I could get my unemployed boyfriend to make the switch and join me in the venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread