The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello Connecticut Vapers

Discussion in 'Connecticut Vapers Club' started by flickoftheswitch, Dec 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vwkitty

vwkitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Weird, huh?! :p

Filled up a Protank with Amanda's Love Potion, it's pretty good, tropical kind of, a little sour. Their current juices are on sale because they're starting to carry Mt Baker Vapor, which is good but the MBV selection was small and nothing that great. Strawberry, Blueberry, Cotton Candy, simple ones. Wonder if they'll be open to suggestions, MBV has some really good ones.

2. TanyaParkerMusic

TanyaParkerMusic Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    CT
    Drove down there today from Newtown to pick up an eGo Twist kit. The guys were great, very helpful and it was nice to be able to taste the juice before buying. Good selection, great prices. It was worth the drive for me :)

3. vwkitty

vwkitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    One more spotted! In Orange, right near the Orange/Milford line at Peck and Post. Called The Steam Co, looks like it's not open yet but it looks like it has a cool vibe. I'll keep my eye on it and stop in soon.

4. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
  5. squee

squee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Central CT
    Yup! Newington here too. 'Sup? :2cool:

6. Bravest1995

Bravest1995 Full Member

Nov 29, 2013
    East Hartford,CT, USA
    Hey guy. Windsor here.

Check out North East Vapor supplies. Lots of nice equipment and juice. Vaping their Destiny 18/mg. Awesome stuff

7. ohmywhattaday

ohmywhattaday Full Member

Hello! New ECF member from Stratford. I started vaping (and quit smoking) 2 weeks ago after stopping into UVape? in Milford. Has this store in Orange opened yet? Have you tried it out?

8. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Welcome, ohmy...! Good luck with your vaping journey, and do stick with it (SO worth it). I'm the wrong guy to ask about stores though - I've never been to one (I'm too lazy). Maybe one of the other members will know more.

9. Uncle Ralphie

Uncle Ralphie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    N. E Connecticut
    Hello Brian, I am also from Putnam. Lets get in touch :)

10. etc860

etc860 Full Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Connecticut
    Manchester here. Unfortunately no good shops.

11. EricTheViking

EricTheViking Full Member

Aug 31, 2014
    Valhalla, Connecticut
    hi, new here, but im sure you've tried it out by now. that's where I got my starter kit. very professional and clean. ive been to a few vape shops in ct, and so far they seem to have the best juice imo.

12. EricTheViking

EricTheViking Full Member

Aug 31, 2014
    Valhalla, Connecticut
    another one ive checked out is smooth vaporz in Waterbury. a good selection there too. they said theyre opening up another store, so they must be doing good biz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.