The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello, from NE CT

Discussion in 'Connecticut Vapers Club' started by Uncle Ralphie, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uncle Ralphie

Uncle Ralphie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    N. E Connecticut
    Hello fellow vapers....

I am from Northeast Ct, sometimes mentioned as the armpit of the state. :(
    We have very few, if any, Vape shops in the area. I know of one, but I would not recommend them to anyone. They are not primarily concerned about vaping equipment or juice, if you get my drift.
    I would love to meet other vapors from the Connecticut area.

I am 70 years young and have smoked a pack a day of Camels for 55 years. I was what i call , a die hard smoker, I could NOT quit no matter what i tried. I have tried the patch, chantix, hypnotism, etc etc and would not quit.

On August 1st, 2013 i tried a ecig cigalike from Volt. I have not picked up an analog ciggy since. Since then, I have of course, gone on to bigger, better equipment. :) It is my opinion that Volt or Mig cigs are the best and easiest to transition from analogs.

Sorry, i digress....... My wife and I go to a local restaurant almost weekly, and they allow me to vape. I asked today, if there were any other vapors that came to their restaurant, and they said no, I was the only one. To make a looong story short......I would love to see more vapors in the area.

Vape on.........

Ciggys........4000 plus chemicals.
    E-Cigs, ......4

DUH !!!

2. ibndevilish

ibndevilish Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2014
    Torrington ,CT

3. graffiti

graffiti Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    CT
    Also from the NE corner. Would love to see a good vape shop open. I'm thinking about it, but the pending legislation has made me very gun-shy. I'd hate to get my $20k investment get legislated out.

4. Bassplayer1

Bassplayer1 Full Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Manchester ct
    That scares me off the idea as well. I'd love to open a shop in downtown Manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.