• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello, from NE CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Hello fellow vapers....

I am from Northeast Ct, sometimes mentioned as the armpit of the state. :(
We have very few, if any, Vape shops in the area. I know of one, but I would not recommend them to anyone. They are not primarily concerned about vaping equipment or juice, if you get my drift.
I would love to meet other vapors from the Connecticut area.

I am 70 years young and have smoked a pack a day of Camels for 55 years. I was what i call , a die hard smoker, I could NOT quit no matter what i tried. I have tried the patch, chantix, hypnotism, etc etc and would not quit.

On August 1st, 2013 i tried a ecig cigalike from Volt. I have not picked up an analog ciggy since. Since then, I have of course, gone on to bigger, better equipment. :) It is my opinion that Volt or Mig cigs are the best and easiest to transition from analogs.

Sorry, i digress....... My wife and I go to a local restaurant almost weekly, and they allow me to vape. I asked today, if there were any other vapors that came to their restaurant, and they said no, I was the only one. To make a looong story short......I would love to see more vapors in the area.

Vape on.........

Ciggys........4000 plus chemicals.
E-Cigs, ......4

DUH !!!

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Hello fellow vapers....

I am from Northeast Ct, sometimes mentioned as the armpit of the state. :(
We have very few, if any, Vape shops in the area. I know of one, but I would not recommend them to anyone. They are not primarily concerned about vaping equipment or juice, if you get my drift.
I would love to meet other vapors from the Connecticut area.

I am 70 years young and have smoked a pack a day of Camels for 55 years. I was what i call , a die hard smoker, I could NOT quit no matter what i tried. I have tried the patch, chantix, hypnotism, etc etc and would not quit.

On August 1st, 2013 i tried a ecig cigalike from Volt. I have not picked up an analog ciggy since. Since then, I have of course, gone on to bigger, better equipment. :) It is my opinion that Volt or Mig cigs are the best and easiest to transition from analogs.

Sorry, i digress....... My wife and I go to a local restaurant almost weekly, and they allow me to vape. I asked today, if there were any other vapors that came to their restaurant, and they said no, I was the only one. To make a looong story short......I would love to see more vapors in the area.

Vape on.........

Ciggys........4000 plus chemicals.
E-Cigs, ......4

I'm also from CT and I love vaping gave up the analogs awhile ago. I order my juice online where I'm at they have some local B&M places but not sure where and how they mix the liquid. Don't know if they are just mixing it the cellar or not so I buy from online to be safe. I did see a website from CT called The Steam Company..Might be trying them next..Welcome to the forums. And glad you gave up the real one

Bassplayer1

Feb 24, 2014
Manchester ct
Also from the NE corner. Would love to see a good vape shop open. I'm thinking about it, but the pending legislation has made me very gun-shy. I'd hate to get my $20k investment get legislated out.

That scares me off the idea as well. I'd love to open a shop in downtown Manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread