Hello ecf! (one new member comes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I'm from Russia, living in Cyprus. Actually.. As rolygate mention in "The Vaper's Progress", I'm one of "7% zero-nic vapers" on this forum. I just like a hookah and vape only for a taste.
So, e-cig get me great opportunity to do that without any frustration!

I bought recently my first kit: istick 40W TC + Subtank mini and now trying a lot of different liquids. It's really exciting! Can't imagine, that is so cool! I already build my first rba for subtank, and now try to find my way to Zen :)

So, let's get in touch, ECF members! :)

Last edited:
Hello @skywinder and congrats on your journey. I keep one foot in the 7% zero nic vaper pool myself.
:thumb:

Hi, @Wolfenstark ! You are using uncommon thigs: >Reo Woodvil - Stumpy , Vector , Hatsur , Atty3 ,Manta v2,MiniHaze,Hellboy,Bonsai.
I never heard about any of this items!

Welcome. I at 1 mg strength just for perceived taste only. Suggest stay at zero nic., much cheaper and less complicated.
Yes, I also tried 1-3 mg.. The feeling is nice, but I catch myself that I try to find healthy than smoke, and start to vape more nic.
Very dangerous thing!

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Yay! There is a lot of 0-nic smokers!
Now all we have to do in the USA is convince our government (FDA) and maybe they will stop trying to legislate vaping out of existence. Whatever happened to our constitutional right to happiness?

PS "There is a lot of 0-nic "smokers" Should read "There is a lot of 0-nic vaperers" Extremely important difference. We vape. We do not smoke. It's hard to correct ones self when first starting out. We all did the same slip up. In fact, I still catch myself from time to time. Happy vaping.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
:thumb:

Hi, @Wolfenstark ! You are using uncommon thigs: >Reo Woodvil - Stumpy , Vector , Hatsur , Atty3 ,Manta v2,MiniHaze,Hellboy,Bonsai.
I never heard about any of this items!

Yes, I also tried 1-3 mg.. The feeling is nice, but I catch myself that I try to find healthy way to smoke, and start to smoke more nic.
Very dangerous thing!

The Reo is a bottom feeding mod. The rest are rebuildable dripping atomisers , though Ive had them modified for bottom feeding meaning the juice goes in through the bottom 510 screw.

PS "There is a lot of 0-nic "smokers" Should read "There is a lot of 0-nic vaperers" Extremely important difference. We vape. We do not smoke. It's hard to correct ones self when first starting out. We all did the same slip up. In fact, I still catch myself from time to time. Happy vaping.

You just read my mind. I catch myself, that write "smoke" yesterday and come to change it to "Vape" lol

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
You just read my mind. I catch myself, that write "smoke" yesterday and come to change it to "Vape" lol

Welcome to the forums...

I had the same problem when I joined. Now, I have the problem of not calling it an Electronic Cigarette. It's something I think we all should make a conscious effort to change. Yea, I know ECF stands for Electronic Cigarette Forum, but calling it an Electronic Cigarette is a catch 22 type deal. If we call it an electronic cigarette, authorities will want to treat it a regular cigarette, but if we don't have cigarette in the name, then people wouldn't want to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread