Hello ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoant official

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2017
Hi everybody! My name is Bear and I am the US representative for Smoant. I will do my best to answer any questions you guys have about Smoant, vaping, or anything else so ask away. I'm happy to be a member of this forum and excited to get to know you guys.

So my question is what is everybody vaping on?

Right now my favorite setup is either my Gaia with an Ammit 25 and some Strawberry Jam Monster or my Charon adjustable with an OG Goon and some Mambo Mango by Old Loco.

~ Bear

MaYkO

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Bear. My name is Benjamin and I'm currently using the new cylon. I love this device but there is what I'm referring to as a glitch. Whenever I'm using the device in TC mode and I 5 click the device to power it down, when I turn it back on the device brings up the new coil menu. It does it every time I 5 click and it also happens when I let the device sit for any extended period of time. I was just curious if this is a known issue or if there is anything I can do to stop it from happening? I tried a factory reset with no success. I have a video I will include of what is happening so it will be easier to understand. Thanks

Atomic pixel

Mar 15, 2018
Hi Bear!

I was hoping that you could help me out with something. I won a Smoant Facebook contest a little over a week ago. I then gave Smoant my information over Facebook messenger. They didn't reply so after a few days I sent my information via email, to which they replied that they would get back to me to tell me if it had been shipped. After a couple of days I still hadn't heard anything so I asked via messenger again and they said that they had lost my information and asked for it again, and I gave it to them. It's been a few days since then and it seems that I'm being ignored at this point. I won the contest fair and square and I was very excited to have a Smoant Ranker and Battlestar tank.

I'm not sure if this is something that you could help with but it seemed worth a try to ask if you could check if they have - or ever will - send my prize.

If you are able to help then please let me know and I'll send you all of my information. Thank you.

@smoant official

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

madecat_vapes

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Bear!

I was hoping that you could help me out with something. I won a Smoant Facebook contest a little over a week ago. I then gave Smoant my information over Facebook messenger. They didn't reply so after a few days I sent my information via email, to which they replied that they would get back to me to tell me if it had been shipped. After a couple of days I still hadn't heard anything so I asked via messenger again and they said that they had lost my information and asked for it again, and I gave it to them. It's been a few days since then and it seems that I'm being ignored at this point. I won the contest fair and square and I was very excited to have a Smoant Ranker and Battlestar tank.

I'm not sure if this is something that you could help with but it seemed worth a try to ask if you could check if they have - or ever will - send my prize.

If you are able to help then please let me know and I'll send you all of my information. Thank you.

@smoant official
I believe Bear no longer has the position anymore and Smoant is working on filling it again. You could try posting to their Smoant Family Facebook page. They're very responsive over there and usually get around to helping people fairly quickly.

Atomic pixel

Mar 15, 2018
I believe Bear no longer has the position anymore and Smoant is working on filling it again. You could try posting to their Smoant Family Facebook page. They're very responsive over there and usually get around to helping people fairly quickly.
Thank you for the advice. I'm happy to say that they messaged me back yesterday and said that it's been shipped. So hopefully I'll have it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread