Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Okay yeah that makes sense, I was thinking there was like 300 in every 1000 are duds, so that would be a decent mod to start with for squonking though?
I would think it would work well myself. It’s the kind of mod I would have bought were I not holding out for a drone atm. Just buy it from a place with a really good returns policy I guess just on the off chance you get a bum one.

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I would think it would work well myself. It’s the kind of mod I would have bought were I not holding out for a drone atm. Just buy it from a place with a really good returns policy I guess just on the off chance you get a bum one.
a drone? Ill need to look into this

Reactions: stols001

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
HOLY SH** THE DRONE LOOKS BEATIFUL BUT HOLY FU** THE COST...

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
It may or may not be a cheap brand but the Aurora has been a great squonk box for me. Plus it's held up to the numerous times I've dropped it without breaking. I was just passing on my experience. Ultimately you need to buy something you'll be happy with owning. Good luck!

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It may or may not be a cheap brand but the Aurora has been a great squonk box for me. Plus it's held up to the numerous times I've dropped it without breaking. I was just passing on my experience. Ultimately you need to buy something you'll be happy with owning. Good luck!
hey if you are giving it a then I'm up to try it

• Optimistic

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
my only problem with the Aurora is there isnt anywhere local i can get it and there isnt anywhere in canada (that i have found) that sells it.... anyone know where i might be able to get one for around 70-80 CAD, wether its mod only or a kit is irrelevant. my only problem is, im finding it for 70-80 USD + 15-30 for shipping.

• Optimistic

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
my only problem with the Aurora is there isnt anywhere local i can get it and there isnt anywhere in canada (that i have found) that sells it.... anyone know where i might be able to get one for around 70-80 CAD, wether its mod only or a kit is irrelevant. my only problem is, im finding it for 70-80 USD + 15-30 for shipping.
You could try one of the free worldwide shipping Chinese sites. That will likely table forever to arrive but would save you the shipping

• Agree

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Useful

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Okay yeah that makes sense, I was thinking there was like 300 in every 1000 are duds, so that would be a decent mod to start with for squonking though?

That is a very pessimistic view. We aren't talking Volkswagen from the 1980s.

In the 1980s as many VWs had to go back onto the production line as were ready to go made by Honda. i.i.r.c. the figure was nearly 95%.
95% of VWs had to go back onto the line, 95% of Hondas were ready to ship.

I have bought drawers full of e-cigarette hardware and even the cheap stuff is as good as Honda i.m.o.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread