Hello ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That is a very pessimistic view. We aren't talking Volkswagen from the 1980s.

In the 1980s as many VWs had to go back onto the production line as were ready to go made by Honda. i.i.r.c. the figure was nearly 95%.
95% of VWs had to go back onto the line, 95% of Hondas were ready to ship.

I have bought drawers full of e-cigarette hardware and even the cheap stuff is as good as Honda i.m.o.

:)
LOL i was actually thinking mentally the Beetles between 73 and 85 XD, but i do know that things like that still happen today, thankfully i would assume most vapes are tested IE 1 out of every so many is tested for flaws and what not, i didnt quite think it was like the old VW haha.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
And where are you finding mods for $18 or less?
I'm not buying mods from China... only items less than $18. It's called living in a state that likes to stop people from buying without paying VAT tax.

I would buy a Chinese $17.99 squonk mod though. 95% chance of it working perfectly good. i.m.o.

Reactions: stols001

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm not buying mods from China... only items less than $18. It's called living in a state that likes to stop people from buying without paying VAT tax.

I would buy a Chinese $17.99 squonk mod though. 95% chance of it working perfectly good. i.m.o.
damn wouldn't that be nice! cheapest mod ive seen this side of the boarder is 18.99 but it was literally a no name mod

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The only drones in the UK are the government flying over the house of people importing from China. :eek::D

That's a joke. I am not that paranoid. :p
XD knowing you are from the UK the price difference is about right. round figures 30$ for a mod, yeah thats accurate for canada lol

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The only brand I personally think comes anywhere NEAR Volkswagen would be IJoy but I feel very fiercely about Ijoy.

I feel the same way about VW, but I will say I made the unfortunate choice of buying one of them "new" BUGS that was all black inside and out, and it was PROBLEMATIC for Tucson but IN GENERAL too. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean my husband was always repairing it (amidst cursing and muttering about "non standard parts") and it also had this unfortunate design aerodynamically of taking cigarette butts and sort of RETURNING them to you in this bizarre fashion, well, you try thinking you've gotten rid of like a cigarette but you lean back into your seat only to discover that you've got a lit cigarette between you and the seat. Depending on road conditions, well, that sometimes meant the unfortunate choice of leaning BACK really hard and just sort of snuffing it out with your clothing and back, to avoid like, vehicular manslaughter, etc. Some kiddo I worked with carved the censored word, the really bad one you never say to your mom into the HOOD and I didn't even care I was like, "Yes that is an accurate description of THIS vehicle."

I finally put all of us out of our misery by running DELIBERATELY through a wash it couldn't handle (they're really low to the ground) and completely destroyed the fan system, so it started overheating.

I chose a white Mazda instead (new) and I'm about two payments from done, but I am SO GLAD I did it. LOL. We held a craigslist ad and people are freaky about that car we had a mini auction in our driveway with people, like one guy called his mechanic to see if it was worth the price (for his daughter, I was like, "You do see that word CARVED into it, don't you? I wouldn't buy that for my kid," but well, people are weird about that car. We asked for $800 and wound up selling it for a thousand but you couldn't have paid me ten times that amount to keep driving it.

So it is with Ijoy. In my world anyway.

Anna

Iotodem

Oct 2, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The only brand I personally think comes anywhere NEAR Volkswagen would be IJoy but I feel very fiercely about Ijoy.

I feel the same way about VW, but I will say I made the unfortunate choice of buying one of them "new" BUGS that was all black inside and out, and it was PROBLEMATIC for Tucson but IN GENERAL too. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean my husband was always repairing it (amidst cursing and muttering about "non standard parts") and it also had this unfortunate design aerodynamically of taking cigarette butts and sort of RETURNING them to you in this bizarre fashion, well, you try thinking you've gotten rid of like a cigarette but you lean back into your seat only to discover that you've got a lit cigarette between you and the seat. Depending on road conditions, well, that sometimes meant the unfortunate choice of leaning BACK really hard and just sort of snuffing it out with your clothing and back, to avoid like, vehicular manslaughter, etc. Some kiddo I worked with carved the censored word, the really bad one you never say to your mom into the HOOD and I didn't even care I was like, "Yes that is an accurate description of THIS vehicle."

I finally put all of us out of our misery by running DELIBERATELY through a wash it couldn't handle (they're really low to the ground) and completely destroyed the fan system, so it started overheating.

I chose a white Mazda instead (new) and I'm about two payments from done, but I am SO GLAD I did it. LOL. We held a craigslist ad and people are freaky about that car we had a mini auction in our driveway with people, like one guy called his mechanic to see if it was worth the price (for his daughter, I was like, "You do see that word CARVED into it, don't you? I wouldn't buy that for my kid," but well, people are weird about that car. We asked for $800 and wound up selling it for a thousand but you couldn't have paid me ten times that amount to keep driving it.

So it is with Ijoy. In my world anyway.

Anna
oy vey, so like my 73 superbeetle Ragtop, i should give everything a chance is essentially what i am gathering from this, i thought my 73 was going to be a ....box but i was very surprised, other than the fact that it didnt come with heat, it drives, and basically what i am gathering from this forum is that like the 73, not all vapes are going to have good reviews but every vape has a little bit of something for the individual user, but is lacking for other users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread