Hello everyone! 10 days with no tobacco..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkvemada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
Hello! I'm new to vaping , but already spent hours and hours on youtube and here learning about my new habit.. Got eGo kit, some iVape juices ( thanks Doctor Vapor for the advice!) , but I feel I need something better already - eGo just doesn't feels right anymore. Thinking about the provari or some other MODs (too quick huh?). I smoked 2 packs a day for the past 25 years and never thought I will be able to stop.. Since I tried the vaping I haven't touched the tobacco cigarettes, even I had and have some desire sometimes.. Never mind - I'm sure I can deal with that.. Hope to get a lot of useful info here and thanks to everyone who made it happen and created this great forum. And the fella who had that brilliant idea of e-cigs is a genius!

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I decided the same as you after a week of vaping that I would go with a ProVari. Got 2 the same week after a month as some cash flow became freed.

If it is what you want go for it. I haven't regretted my purchases for a second.

There are plenty of great options out there. All doing really good jobs but I was convinced vaping was for me and 4 months after starting still going. My Vari's are am integral part of that.

I normally have a ProVari and a bottom feeder with me but I am paranoid about backups lol

People will give you other options that work for them but you need to decide for you. All I will say is that the ProVari is the most robust tube PV I have handled, flexible regards uses and powerful.

They just work.

Whatever you get have fun!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

rlh445

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
Hey, congrats! Trust me when I say your new habit kicks your old habit in the teeth! With steel toed boots! If you think you're ready for a VV Mod, go for it! You can't go wrong with a Provari, I'm sure. There are other mods that perform similar functions and if money is an issue you should look into those too. I have the same cravings every day..well I guess I'm lying. I haven't had a single craving for an analog since I started this hobby, but I sure have craved me some vapes! I'm super glad you were able to quit and can enjoy your new lifestyle and that you were able to find ECF. Cheers, I am pretty new too so if you have any newb questions, shoot 'em over to me or something; I always love helping a new buddy!

Pathfinder

Verified Member
May 19, 2012
NYC
Congratulations. I stopped analogs completely only when I moved up to a bigger mod. The pro vari is cool but there are a lot of variable voltage devices out there that work and are much cheaper. The other issue you might have is what type of carto, atomizer or tank system suits your tastes. There are so many options. Best of luck. Happy hunting.

Lori1967

Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Western Massachusetts
First congrats.....getting rid of those nasty analogs is not an easy thing to do, and you did just what I did put down my analog and picked my e-cig back up and didn't touch them again.
The cravings for me disappeared quickly especially with the use of the e-cig.
There are so many different choices and combinations, you will find your way.
Be well
Lori

gtianz

ECF Veteran
With a tat like that you are ready for the big-time!

You probably should have started with a VV device.

I too started with ego's and quickly ordered a VV device once I realized that vaping was going to be the trick to finally kick my smoking habit (around the 2 week point).

Congrats on quitting and vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread