Hello everyone! Finally took the plunge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver

Oct 8, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hello everyone. Brand new to E-Cigs and i'm really happy to say that its finally going to allow me to quit cigarettes. Haven't been smoking as long as others but have been a pack a day malboro 27 smoker for 3 years. Have tried to quit smoking seriously 2 times in the past and just recently relapsed a month and a half ago after being clean for a month. Feel 100% confident that I won't be touching another cigarette ever again in my life and thats a great feeling :) Anyway at the moment I have an XHALE 02 I got at 711 yesterday for $20, starter kit with 4 cartridges. I've been contemplating purchasing this ecig after first noticing it a few weeks back at the 711 and man, i'm glad I made the plunge! So far I im loving it! I was really surprised how well this device works for the price and feel like its only the tip of the ice burg. At the moment i'm trying to decide what ecigarette I should purchase. I loved Malboro 27's and I like the throat hit so I was wondering if anyone here could recommend an Ecig device along with an ejuice that tastes really close to a Marlboro 27 if there are any out there. If so that would be awesome! Glad to be apart of this community and looking forward to some suggestions on where I should go from here with my el cheapo Xhale 02 ecig :)

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I love that xhale e-cig and I've never even tried one! I saw them at 7-11 and googled them and it brought me to this forum. Thank the heavens above for the xhale 02!

The sooner you get a great PV and a variety of tasty juices the sooner you'll discover that you don't need it to mimic your old cigarette brand. You'll be happier when you give that up - trust me. I smoked the same brand for 25 years and I can now say with all honesty that I would be highly disappointed if I ended up getting juice that tasted like that brand now.

I like to describe it this way: You are driving off the lot in a shiny new Ferrari, if you expect it to perform like your old Kia you are definitely going to be disappointed! If you open your mind to it's real potential and have the curiosity to try new things you'll be extremely happy. That being said, I will recommend to you what I recommend to all the new vapers:

from Liberty flights, all the hardware you need:
eGo kit (2 e-cigs w/ the works) for $52: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo
a drip tip (try it, you'll like it!) for $2: Mods - Drip Tips
a box of empty cartomizers (just to try them) for $8: Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - 510 Cartomizer

and from a FSUSA, 30 mL of juice in sampler sizes (you pick the flavors!) for $25: FreedomSmokeUSA

Everything you'll need to get started with e-cigs and STOP SMOKING for less than $100.

Good Luck and happy vaping!

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Welcome!! For a pack a day smoke I think starting with an ego / riva type would do. Also recommend a drip tip ( there cheap and give an extra option). I have not tried cartomizers yet but many like them. would also get the sampler sizes from freedomsmoke usa but also form another vendor also (I think FSUSA samplers are only in 24 mg strentgh) try to see if another vendor has a choice of 18mg or 36mg. Would only get one or two in 36mg the others at 18mg. Freedomsokeusa is expanding their hardware selction and hav been running sales (there is always there 10% off code on the home page of there web site). may want to price out total hardware & juice order with shipping to see whats the best deal. Others have found a better price on a Riva (about the same as an ego) you can check that out also if you want. Enjoy your journey!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Welcome QS - you have found the right place in order to cut your learning curve. The advice above from Rosa & Petem is sound. Personal tastes and preferances vary but by reading a fer thraeds on this forum you will be able to narrow down which path you would like to venture on. Prior to ordering anything check coupon codes. Many times you can save a few $$$ Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List - Electronic Cigarette Forum

Quicksilver

Oct 8, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Appreciate all the advice you've provided. Planning on purchasing my first "real" PV within a few hours. Think I am going to purchase the 510 eGo. I've heard it being called the 510 Joye before, guessing its the same device but I believe the eGo has a longer battery life if I am correct? How long do the attys usually last on an eGo? Well time to go surf all of these vendors and decide on a place to purchase the 510 eGo with a few attys and buy a ton of E-Juice! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread