Hello everyone! Nord X battery indicator acting a bit wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cTrozzRun

Nov 19, 2020
nord X, RPM2 coil, C.R.E.A.M VIII 6mg
Usually set at 37w/.22ohms

Hi everyone! So I am having trouble with my new nord x. The battery percentage indicator jumps around without any real pattern. For example, it will be at say 70% and then I'll take a puff and it will drop 4 or 5%. Then I take another puff and it only goes down 1 or 2%, or sometimes not at all. This has been happening since I got it, and the example I've giving is pretty average. I've seen jumps of 10% or more once or twice. I pretty much always use the same watts, draw strength and draw duration since this my everyday vape, and I never take more than 4 or 5 puffs at a time. (I hit this more like a regular cigarette, I'm not after clouds, just that sweet, sweet nicotine release.)

Another issue I've had is that the message "battery too low", or something to that effect, will appear sometimes eventhough the display says I have as much as 30% battery remaining. I then have to charge it for awhile before it works again.
This has only happened a few times, but is annoying as hell, especially if I happen to be out. (Twice.)

Has anyone else had these issues, or know of a fix? I should say that this issue is mostly just annoying to me, otherwise this device works better than I thought it would, and I'm not terribly upset. This thing can make some decent clouds considering what it is, and produces plenty of flavor as well. It would be nice to know how much battery I really have left though.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Another vote for "sadly, not fixable". SMOK, the maker of your device, seems not to prioritize quality control. Or customer service.

Since it's new, you might have more luck taking it up with the vendor, but there are no guarantees.

I'd recommend replacing it with another device. I'm not familiar enough with pods to recommend one myself, but someone here might have a suggestion or you could hop over to the pod forum and ask there: Vape Pod Systems

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread