Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
I've been vaping for 3 years. I've always had a smok Kits. Well noticed I was going through coils left and right especially on my smok Species kit. I'm as of 2 days ago new to the VOOPOO Drag Nano and how it works. I also bought the 4 pack of pod-S1. How long does these pods supposed to last and advice to get them to last that long. I filled a pod with Candy King on salt BLUE RAZZ bubblegum collection. 35 MG 30 ML bottle. I Tried my best to keep it full or 2/3 full today my VOOPOO Drag Nano taste horrible. What have I been doing wrong? That pod I believe is a goner.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)
Goner pod makes horrible taste alright. Did the juice turn dark? I’m not familiar with your specific device, but an average pod will usually go well for a bit less than a week to a week. It varies a lot though. It’s partially dependent in what exactly is in that particular juice, what you are willing to put up with, and how you draw. Pods can get expensive fast.

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
Howdy and welcome :)
Goner pod makes horrible taste alright. Did the juice turn dark? I’m not familiar with your specific device, but an average pod will usually go well for a bit less than a week to a week. It varies a lot though. It’s partially dependent in what exactly is in that particular juice, what you are willing to put up with, and how you draw. Pods can get expensive fast.
Thank you but as for the color nothing changed. I have high anxiety so I vape a lot. Thought this VooPoo Drag Nano would save me in the long run due to higher nicotine I would use it less. Which I do, but when I went through 1 pod that quick I'm obviously doing something wrong. I just don't know what. Actually its a lot cheeper that the big mods. The VooPoo Drag Nano is on sale at vape dot com. Pods are super cheep too. As well as the salt nicotine. I bought the Drag Nano Kit, a box of 4 pods, and three 30 ml bottles for around $40.00

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thank you. No change in color just blah taste.
Tastes becoming suddenly bland or just not what you like is something of a common problem. Hence the nearly ridiculously large (though sadly shrinking) variety of flavors. Sometimes your taste for an old flavor comes back. Sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes people wind up with unflavored as their favorite. That’s actually surprisingly common in long time users.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thank you but as for the color nothing changed. I have high anxiety so I vape a lot. Thought this VooPoo Drag Nano would save me in the long run due to higher nicotine I would use it less. Which I do, but when I went through 1 pod that quick I'm obviously doing something wrong. I just don't know what. Actually its a lot cheeper that the big mods. The VooPoo Drag Nano is on sale at vape dot com. Pods are super cheep too. As well as the salt nicotine. I bought the Drag Nano Kit, a box of 4 pods, and three 30 ml bottles for around $40.00
Still 3x what I pay for juice DIY. It’s a lot better than the 8x-10x I often see though. May need as many as 2-3 times that many pods to get through that much juice though.

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
Still 3x what I pay for juice DIY. It’s a lot better than the 8x-10x I often see though. May need as many as 2-3 times that many pods to get through that much juice though.
Yes, unfortunately when I bought the drag nano i have refilled 7 times, I can't even tell just by looking at the bottle yet.

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
Tastes becoming suddenly bland or just not what you like is something of a common problem. Hence the nearly ridiculously large (though sadly shrinking) variety of flavors. Sometimes your taste for an old flavor comes back. Sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes people wind up with unflavored as their favorite. That’s actually surprisingly common in long time users.
I just filled a new pod 1.0 mg and I can definitely taste the difference! The pod coil was shot.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Not familiar with that specific device, but some advice for any coils... before you use it the first time, do some "primer puffs" (draw air without firing) Actually, even before that (when you first fill it) let it sit for 10 minutes before using. While using, let it rest a bit between draws so coils can cool off. Don't do long draws. Exhale slowly and also through your nose (you get more nicotine this way (and flavor) Hope this helps... and Welcome!

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
Not familiar with that specific device, but some advice for any coils... before you use it the first time, do some "primer puffs" (draw air without firing) Actually, even before that (when you first fill it) let it sit for 10 minutes before using. While using, let it rest a bit between draws so coils can cool off. Don't do long draws. Exhale slowly and also through your nose (you get more nicotine this way (and flavor) Hope this helps... and Welcome!
With the VOOPOO Drag Nano you can't take primer puffs because the juice and coil are combined. There isn't any buttons you just take hits off of it.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I just filled a new pod 1.0 mg and I can definitely taste the difference! The pod coil was shot.
That is another perhaps even more common one. The flavor thing can take anywhere from one tank to 5 years. It usually happens at least once though if you vape long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread