mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
my voopoo drag Nano taste horrible.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sorry to hear about your problems. Suggest you ask one and no more than two related questions per post, your answers may be more germain and detailed.
Might want to ask your questions in forums that has a little more member expertise:
Vape Pod Systems
Voopoo

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
Welcome to ECF! I haven't had that problem with my Voopoo Drag Nano. I also rotate between a bunch of pods (plus my vapes and my squonks) so a pod lasts me a long time. Good luck finding out what caused it.
I'm debating on buying a mii-pod set up next and alternate between them. I read that the Mii-pod system setup pods last a lot longer than the VOOPOO Drag Nano pods do. I'm new to salt nic vaping and when I bought the VOOPOO Drag Nano I bought 3- 30ml bottles of salt nic vape fluid not thinking about how little of amount of nic salt vape this device uses. I'm use to the Smok Segeli (first mod) and Smok Species. (Bought from a local store) I kept going through fluid and coils left and right. The coils would last me 5 days max and they came in a 3 pk. I would go through 120 ml bottle of regular vape fluid in 2 weeks. It got expensive quick! So far vape dot com and the VOOPOO Drag Nano has saved me a lot of money.

Reactions: Anise

ShadowsAngel

Nov 18, 2019
Welcome to ECF! I haven't had that problem with my Voopoo Drag Nano. I also rotate between a bunch of pods (plus my vapes and my squonks) so a pod lasts me a long time. Good luck finding out what caused it.
Thank you. I think it's because im a heavy vapor and was so use to the bigger mods Smok Segeli (first mod) and the Smok Species. I went through coils and vape fluid with them like crazy. Coils would last me 5 days and a 120 ml bottle of regular vape fluid would last me 2 weeks.(bought from a local vape shop) I've learned to back down (slowly) on the VOOPOO Drag Nano so I noticed I don't refill them as often and the pods last longer.

Reactions: Anise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread