Voopoo Vinci Pass-through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinhardt

Aug 25, 2020
Hello

Im new here and looking for some advice

I just dropped the cigs and purchased a smok novu 2 and voopoo vinci air pod mod, been having trouble with both.

The smok is dead, it auto fired for a day then just died on me, and the voopoo vinci air has no passthrough.

Im infront of a pc 14 hours a day, so i was wondering if there is any way to bypass the charge passthrough of the vinci, because the battery doesnt last very long and i cant buy another vape atm

Any help will be greatly appreciated

• Optimistic
Reactions: HigherStateD

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
If it doesn't have pass through it just doesn't have it. I don't know that device but when you can afford a new one, try a lost vape Orion q. They're not terribly expensive and they dont leak juice and they are decent little things for the price. Battery last most of a day for me but I still use a bigger mod too. I like the Orion q just to have on hand when I want a blast of 50mg nic salt.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I just dropped the cigs and purchased a smok novu 2
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your problems could stem from many different causes.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor may help).
Manufacturer contacts ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The smok is dead, it auto fired for a day then just died on me,

If it's still under warranty, contact your vendor and/or manufacturer for a refund or replacement.
and the voopoo vinci air has no passthrough.

I own one and it has no passthrough. Why don't you just bring (have) two batteries charged and ready to go. When the first one dies, put it on a charger and put a fresh battery into your mod. You should have more than one battery ready, anyway. Things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread