• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hello fellow Canadians!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbit

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Canada
I'm free, free at last from the confines of newbie jail;)

I've been waiting to post this for a few says since I joined but I didn't want to just create a bunch of junk posting postings...

I am in Canada obviously, actually GTA roughly soaking. I'm currently struggling with pneumonia &MSRA, I'm being admitted to the hospital on in the next day or 2... They are just waiting for an isolation room to be available...

Unfortunately the isolation/ quarantine procedures will mean I am not going to be allowed to smoke, eeekkk I know! My "APV" kit won't be here in time & the last thing anyone wants is to go child turkey in the hospital:(

So I'm hoping someone can direct me to a real brick & motor store ideally (in order of preference, from most desirable to least) in Halton region, Toronto region, Hamilton-Wentworth & Peel; that can sell me some basic kit & juices (with nicotine, there's no point in it if I don't get the nicotine).

I don't mind traveling a bit & its not the end of the world if I have to travel to 2 different stores (i.e. One for equipment & one for juice) to get everything. Obviously I don't want to waste my money but I'll willingly pay whatever it takes if it means getting a functional kit up & running before I go into the hospital..

I am not sure if its allowed to post this kind of list but if it isn't maybe someone could either PM or email it to me? I hope I am not breaking any rules here by asking but I don't know anywhere around here that sells e-cigarette stuff.

Thanks & I am looking forward to hearing from everyone...

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread