The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello fellow Coloradoans

Discussion in 'CoVapE -- Colorado Vaping Enthusiasts' started by FoxdenVixen, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FoxdenVixen

FoxdenVixen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2014
    Parker, CO USA
    I am an actual native of Colorado. Born here, never left here, love it here! I was born in what was then called General Rose Hospital (my father was on staff there, he was a physician). Grew up in Westminster back when it was a stopping point between Denver and Boulder. Now live in Parker. Have been here 22 years so moved here when it was still considered a small town. Married 24 years this year and have 2 children. A 21 year old daughter and an 18 year old son. The son got me into using a e-cig pen. We both still cheat with the real thing but I am hoping to stop using real cigarettes soon.

2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    Welcome to ecf FoxdenVixen. Love the name. :) So glad you are here. Lots of great information but the best thing is.......the people. Helped me so many times. Good luck you and happy vaping. :) Kudos to your son for getting you started. Don't sweat it. Just keep on smoking less and vaping more. That is how I did it. I didn't even want to quit smoking. It just tasted so much better. When you get it cut real low you will be surprised how bad it tastes. I hope I never forget. :)

3. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    Welcome to ECF! Glad you decided to make the switch!

4. WifeyCO

WifeyCO Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    Welcome
    I have been off the real thing for over 3 years, I was where you are back then. I would leave my cigs in the car so I had to go outside to get one, it was just easier to vape. Then I tried really hard not to buy a new pack. At the end I left one in the pack so it was my choice to quit, I know this sounds silly but it worked for me. Take this time to find a juice you really like. I liked the menthols but they are all different, now I also like to vape coffee and vanilla flavors (love the smell).
    Again welcome.

5. Kloudz

Kloudz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2014
    Denver, Co
    I quit 2 weeks ago to the day and haven't looked back. I love to vape!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.