Hello! First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD Recording

Jul 24, 2010
NEW ORLEANS
i've been greensmoking for 5 days now, do you get little particles in your mouth and dry cough a lot when you smoke their stuff?

do the new juice you ordered cause dry cough too? i really want to get a good ecig other than this GS kit, i will check out those suppliers, thanks

I found green smoke to be kind of nasty after a few days, and a complete waste of money. My suggestion would be to go to domesticvapor.com (they are the only vendor I found who had the kit with the mega battery.) and get an eGo kit. Then go to cignot and get some juice. As far as a dry cough, well different people have different reactions. Green smoke kind of irritated my throat, and I find mostly PG ratios are kind of harsh for my taste. I have no doubt if you find the right juice you will be very happy. I can highly recommend backwoods brew as well. search around and contact him on this forum. I'm sure he can make a juice to fit your needs. May take some trial and error, but so worth it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread