Yeah... Another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to drop a post here as a wave in. Lurked a bit to figure out what to order first and made the jump last weekend.

Ordered a 510 PCC kit from cignot on Saturday and some juice from Tasty Vapor and AVE.
On Monday I also ordered a eGo-T kit from cignot. Also ordered some juice from Backwood Brew.

So with this I reckoned I had enough to give it a real go. Got the eGo-T in yesterday as well as the juice orders from AVE and Tasty Vapor and charged em all up overnight.

Started vapin today I feel like I just inhaled a cigar… a big cigar. Ears are ringing and my neck muscles ain’t workin and everyone is staring at my forehead.

Seems to me when I smoked an analog I generally finished it when it burned all the way down. This dang tank stays the same size.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Just wanted to drop a post here as a wave in. Lurked a bit to figure out what to order first and made the jump last weekend.

Ordered a 510 PCC kit from cignot on Saturday and some juice from Tasty Vapor and AVE.
On Monday I also ordered a eGo-T kit from cignot. Also ordered some juice from Backwood Brew.

So with this I reckoned I had enough to give it a real go. Got the eGo-T in yesterday as well as the juice orders from AVE and Tasty Vapor and charged em all up overnight.

Started vapin today I feel like I just inhaled a cigar… a big cigar. Ears are ringing and my neck muscles ain’t workin and everyone is staring at my forehead.

Seems to me when I smoked an analog I generally finished it when it burned all the way down. This dang tank stays the same size.

Congrats! You made the right step. Eventually, you'll get used to the vapor and it will be just as familliar as cigarettes. There is a ton of info here to keep you going and to answer your questions. Welcome aboard.

-VP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread