Hello from a new father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin Gone

Nov 18, 2019
Hey everyone in ECF forum, it's cool to know you here. My name is Gavin, with more than 10 years' smoking history. Fortunately I switched to vaping since last year when I just have a baby and had to consider about family health and something like that, thanks to myBlu, the first device that I experienced which I bought occasionally in united states.

During the past months, I collected & tried many of the hot devices(open pod systems) like Aspire, vaporesso...
the truth is... I've fallen in love with vaping, because it let me feel much better when wake up every morning, you the ex-smokers must know what I'm saying :p
Hope we can discuss about more interesting topics!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Hey everyone in ECF forum, it's cool to know you here. My name is Gavin, with more than 10 years' smoking history. Fortunately I switched to vaping since last year when I just have a baby and had to consider about family health and something like that, thanks to myBlu, the first device that I experienced which I bought occasionally in united states.

During the past months, I collected & tried many of the hot devices(open pod systems) like Aspire, Vaporesso...
the truth is... I've fallen in love with vaping, because it let me feel much better when wake up every morning, you the ex-smokers must know what I'm saying :p
It's so good that you have protected your newborn child and your family from secondhand smoke. Great job and congratulations on your smoking cessation as well as the new baby!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

During the past months, I collected & tried many of the hot devices(open pod systems) like Aspire, Vaporesso...
Welcome and glad you joined.
Pods are a great introduction to vaping, happy you switched.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread