Hello from a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan M

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Guys,
Me and my partner decided to quit the stinkies about 3 years ago, we bought ourselves an ego pen each and have never looked back.
May sound odd to some but I have a real passion for vaping and truly believe and preach that people are so much better off vaping rather than smoking.
My mother has COPD, a consequence of smoking for 40+ years so giving up for me and finding an alternative was really important.
I would no longer consider myself a newbie as My vaping confidence has evolved to a level where I am now making my own liquid (and selling it/giving it to friends), I have a huge passion for building and working my way towards the ability to alien clapton so I no longer use stock coils for anything....SS in an RBA/RTA all the way!!
About 4 months ago I decided to become a member of several facebook groups as I live in a small town and do not really have a community of vaping friends, I have been blown away with the online community of vapers, so willing to help others if needed it and helping others out with all sorts of discounts and this naturally progressed with me making my own Facebook Page Timeworn Clouds so I could offer the same help to others.
I am now looking at forums to fill a hole I still have, although I definitely feel part of a community I am now looking to venture into uncharted waters and join a forum for the first time....I know....i know, but sometimes there's no need to join a forum unless you are passionate about something and although I now have a social outlet on Facebook, I am really want to just sit and maybe vent a longer post or explain things or talk about things in a more adult and relaxed way as well as getting a better, detailed explanation to any questions I may have too without getting trolled by someone trying to cause trouble.
So there's a little about me and my journey so far in the world of vaping. I really hope I am able to help others on here new and veterans as I feel I have picked up some great tips and tricks while on my journey so far.

Reactions: djsvapour

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi Guys,
Me and my partner decided to quit the stinkies about 3 years ago, we bought ourselves an ego pen each and have never looked back.
May sound odd to some but I have a real passion for Vaping and truly believe and preach that people are so much better off vaping rather than smoking.
My mother has COPD, a consequence of smoking for 40+ years so giving up for me and finding an alternative was really important.
I would no longer consider myself a newbie as My vaping confidence has evolved to a level where I am now making my own liquid (and selling it/giving it to friends), I have a huge passion for building and working my way towards the ability to alien clapton so I no longer use stock coils for anything....SS in an RBA/RTA all the way!!
About 4 months ago I decided to become a member of several facebook groups as I live in a small town and do not really have a community of vaping friends, I have been blown away with the online community of vapers, so willing to help others if needed it and helping others out with all sorts of discounts and this naturally progressed with me making my own Facebook Page Timeworn Clouds so I could offer the same help to others.
I am now looking at forums to fill a hole I still have, although I definitely feel part of a community I am now looking to venture into uncharted waters and join a forum for the first time....I know....i know, but sometimes there's no need to join a forum unless you are passionate about something and although I now have a social outlet on Facebook, I am really want to just sit and maybe vent a longer post or explain things or talk about things in a more adult and relaxed way as well as getting a better, detailed explanation to any questions I may have too without getting trolled by someone trying to cause trouble.
So there's a little about me and my journey so far in the world of vaping. I really hope I am able to help others on here new and veterans as I feel I have picked up some great tips and tricks while on my journey so far.
Welcome and glad you joined. You have a good attitude, should do well in this format. We do have a few who sometimes can't resist to try to dot the i's and cross the t's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread