Hello from a new Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Gomez

Apr 25, 2021
Tucson, AZ
Hello,

I'm fairly new to vaping. My wife switched from cigarettes to vaping a whlle ago, much to my relief. I recently started bying disposable vapes and found it to be less than cost effective, so I dove in head first and just purchased a billet box mod (dober i.f.u.) this last Saturday.

I love all of the custom options for the BB and hope to someday own some of the amazing switches, panels and tips I've seen online.

At this point I consider myself a MTL vaper as it's all I know. My first builds will be aimed at replicating that experience. I'm currently trying to track down a Mission XV KRMA Bridge rba or something similar.

Anyways, thanks for having me. I look forward to meeting a lot of the members here and elsewhere. Down the rabbit hole I go...

Steve Gomez

Apr 25, 2021
Tucson, AZ
Hi Steve, welcome to ECF

Have you looked into the Atmizoo Vapeshell for your BB?

I don't own a BB, some folks here have the Vapeshell in theirs and really like it.

I have looked into that one as well. Unfortunately it seems to be just as elusive atm. I may have a lead on the KRMA and was going to check the classifieds here to see if I get lucky.

An issue I'm having, is I've been off facebook for some time (I deactivated my long-standing account for various reason) and many of the manufacturers have facebook groups they use to release news and products. I created a new facebook account with the intention of using it soley for these groups, but a new account looks suspicious and I've had difficulty getting admission to these private groups. It's a quandry to say the least.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Welcome to ECF:thumbs:
    There's a really good BB Thread on here SXK Billet box... don't be shy to jump in and ask any questions at all, great bunch of people in there:) It's worth a bit of read through from the start of the Thread.
    Good Luck:thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread