Hello from Buffalo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elJefe88

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 3, 2013
Buffalo
Hello there! Been vaping now for almost a year and a half, on and off. Been doing really well lately with quitting analog smoking, especially when drinking. I've been trying to quit cigarettes for quite a long time, but ever since I bought my itaste VV V3 + Protank 2, and upped my ejuice nic from 12mg to 20mg, I've been doing really well! These things really can be life changers, especially for veteran cigarette smokers, I've been smoking cigarettes since I was 14, started really smoking (not little kid smoking) at 18, now I'm 25 and if I never picked up the habit, I'm sure I would have still been playing sports, etc, so these things are genius. What I've noticed is that with a VV Mod + higher nicotine, when I drink (and I'm from Buffalo so it's one of the only things we're really good at) I don't crave cigarettes as much!! I'll still have one or two or maybe three, but it's better than a friggin' pack when your havin a few! And when I smoke analog cigs, they feel weird to me! It's also helped me quit chewing tobacco (I know yuck!)

But around here in the North East, it's very common to now see people outside at bars on their ecig.. no longer do drunk girls come up and say "whoa! what the hell is that thing? and can I try some?!" (that part I didn't mind :p) but so many people smoke them, it's no longer a curiosity or a fringe item. Nicotine is not what made me feel like .... when I smoked a pack + a day, it was all the other crap in the cigarettes, ever since I switched I feel awesome! and I look much better, also no more coughing crap up in the morning, or smelling like cigarettes (which my family absolutely hates, but has accepted..) so I'm really glad that I bought my VV Mod and upped my nic to 20mg (eventually I'll cut down to 16mg and have that as my daily smoker)

but cheers to vaping! the #1 cause of death in this country is heart disease, and especially in Europe, the Middle East and East Asia, smoking is a bigger part of their lives (more so than people back here in the states) this device can potentially save millions of lives, and millions and millions of dollars in health care expenses. cheers to e vaping and F the mainstream cigarette companies and the corrupted American health care system :) !

cheers guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread