Hello from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Hey there everyone! My name's Adam (my GT is HyDrOpOnIc1987, Hydro for short lol) and as of August 31 2021 i made the switch to vaping from analogs. My aunt gave me an Istick TC40w with a nautilus X tank for helping her move last month, and i havent looked back lol I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and see how everyone's doing on such a fine Sunday afternoon (1:43pm here).

Btw, this forum has been so valuable to me because of all the info thats floated around on here. Since im a noob, ive had SO many questions and ive found most answers here on the forum. So, thanks guys and gals!

Hope yall are having an amazing day, take care and stay safe!

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hi Canada. Welcome, Adam. Congratulations on putting cigarettes behind you. It gets better and better from now on.

For whatever it's worth, I didn't like the original nautilus tank. A friend of mine uses it exclusively, but I found it fidgety, with flooding, too much air intake, too little air, fuss fuss fuss. His wife agreed with me, but he stands by his go-to. My go-to is the Aspire BVC glass tank. Haven't tried the X.

We all know what we like. I love the iStick.

Anyway, I wish you perseverance in your stop-smoking intention, and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread