Hello from Clovis CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Im curious bout this myself. Whens the big day!!!

I had to bail on Huntington early Hoff. The smoke from the yosemite fire was killing my gf(literally). Thought she was gonna go into some sort of bronchial shutdown. So we came home a day early and decided to go over to Pismo for some Splash Cafe clam chowder on the beach ;)

And of course, no problems with my PT2's.

Last edited:

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
We must have passed each other in the hills! Went up for the day yesterday and protank flooded, first time. I am not a huge wine guy yet, my wife is, we are going to some wine fest for 3 days in a couple of weeks in Los Gatos. I will let you know how I do!! lol I am trying.

Flooded or was just gurgling? like going from ac to heat outside? i just slow draw through it and it clears up.

im not a wine officianado either but my woman is. She knows what i like and we try to keep it in stock. But im a hitek redneck. I prefer bud lite limes, lolol. Cold ... beer better than wine anyday!!

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Gurgled like a ....... thats what someone told me!! lol, then a nice warm taste of Reds, no biggie. Washed my mouth out with a beer then all was good!! Broke my 3rd protank mini on this trip too. Damn!

Dam man how did you break another one?!?! and lmfao at gurglin like a ....!!

Hoffbrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Clovis, CA
Hi folks, another Fresno vaper here. @Fresnovap, congratulations on your new shop, I look forward to visiting. For the rest of the Fresno/Clovis vapers, that brings us to a total of 4 shops now, Fresno City Vapor, Royal Capes, Elite Vapor and Fresno Vapor shop. All can be found on Facebook.

Guess I will be going on a field trip around town to checks these places out. Thanks.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Me and the Vamo/PT2 out on millerton today

vamomillerton.jpg

FresnoJeep

Aug 18, 2012
Fresno, CA
Just stopped by Fresno Vapor today at lunch. Nice clean shop and easy to get to. I'm really excited to so another local mixer! Picked up a pineapple and sugar cookie that I can't wait to try. They had a decent assortment of Ego's and tanks and I'm told they might get into some more mods for those of us that are bit more of the hobbyist. Overall, a great shop for starter stuff, local juice and friendly people! Fresno's turning into quite a vapor friendly place these days!

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Just stopped by Fresno Vapor today at lunch. Nice clean shop and easy to get to. I'm really excited to so another local mixer! Picked up a pineapple and sugar cookie that I can't wait to try. They had a decent assortment of Ego's and tanks and I'm told they might get into some more mods for those of us that are bit more of the hobbyist. Overall, a great shop for starter stuff, local juice and friendly people! Fresno's turning into quite a vapor friendly place these days!

Thats the one on Clovis Ave yeah?

TwistedInFresno

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Fresno, CA
I was so excited, last night, when on my way to A Book Barn, I spied a brightly lit sign that said "Clovis Vapor e-cig flavor bar" or something along those lines. By the time I got back there they were closed for the evening... I'll get over there as soon as I can. I spoke to Cherise on the phone there today. She was very friendly and informative. I'm looking forward to checking out the shop!

I concur with others here that it's time for a Central Valley vape meet. I (and a few others) held a small meet a couple of years ago at The Silver Dollar Hofbrau. I think we had a grand total of 7 people... and one vendor... Highbrow Vapor. I bet we'd be able to have a much better attended meet now. I'm absolutely up to help it happen! Whaddya say folks?

TwistedInFresno

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Fresno, CA
I was so excited, last night, when on my way to A Book Barn, I spied a brightly lit sign that said "Clovis Vapor e-cig flavor bar" or something along those lines. By the time I got back there they were closed for the evening... I'll get over there as soon as I can. I spoke to Cherise on the phone there today. She was very friendly and informative. I'm looking forward to checking out the shop!

I concur with others here that it's time for a Central Valley vape meet. I (and a few others) held a small meet a couple of years ago at The Silver Dollar Hofbrau. I think we had a grand total of 7 people... and one vendor... Highbrow Vapor. I bet we'd be able to have a much better attended meet now. I'm absolutely up to help it happen! Whaddya say folks?

This is Cherise :)

I'm totally in for hosting a vape meet at the shop. I've never done one, so any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread