Hello from Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tico

Nov 29, 2018
Alexandria
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to ask some folks in these shops what is exactly banned? How do they get their equipment.

Tnx, this is Egypt, if they tell me their secrets than i wouldn't buy from them anymore. We should help eachother and not only thinking off money, but thats me.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

Hi Tico...welcome to ECF. You came to the right place. That’s the place that helped me quit smoking.

Yes. I’m afraid being in Egypt is difficult for us. But where there is a will, there’s a way. The easiest way is to have somebody you know that travels frequently between Egypt and the US. If you know somebody who is the States try to get the things you need in bulk (especially kanthal wire and cotton). Don’t exaggerate a couple of rolls of kanthal can last you a very long time.

When it comes to ejuice, my plight ended when I started to DIY. But it took me some time to get the guts to do it really...a mistake in mixing your nicotine can have very unpleasant consequences. Besides you need to read on ECF and elsewhere A LOT before you start.

And remember...youtube is your friend!

The folks around here are very friendly. Don’t hesitate to ask. They are happy to help.

A good starting point is to make sure you have the right gear for your needs. And to always have back ups! I know this may seem disappointing but you should try to get at least two good reliable mods; and two or three atties to go with them.

Other than that drop me a line anytime. I’ll be happy to help anyway I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hi Tico...welcome to ECF. You came to the right place. That’s the place that helped me quit smoking.

Yes. I’m afraid being in Egypt is difficult for us. But where there is a will, there’s a way. The easiest way is to have somebody you know that travels frequently between Egypt and the US. If you know somebody who is the States try to get the things you need in bulk (especially kanthal wire and cotton). Don’t exaggerate a couple of rolls of kanthal can last you a very long time.

When it comes to ejuice, my plight ended when I started to DIY. But it took me some time to get the guts to do it really...a mistake in mixing your nicotine can have very unpleasant consequences. Besides you need to read on ECF and elsewhere A LOT before you start.

And remember...youtube is your friend!

The folks around here are very friendly. Don’t hesitate to ask. They are happy to help.

A good starting point is to make sure you have the right gear for your needs. And to always have back ups! I know this may seem disappointing but you should try to get at least two good reliable mods; and two or three atties to go with them.

Other than that drop me a line anytime. I’ll be happy to help anyway I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tamer, good to see you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread