• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello from Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie P

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Hull, UK
ukvapers.com
Been lurking a while here so thought I should introduce myself. :)

I'm very new to vaping, but already learnt a lot. Started just over a week ago with a 901 starter kit and some juice from Liberty Flights (who are fantastic I have to say). The 901 immediately got me down from smoking 20 a day to 3 a day, which I was very impressed with. However not long after that I bought a Screwdriver, and now I'm in vaping heaven and am on my 5th smoke free day!

I'm also addicted to the Cappucino juice from LF. :D Though I have a lot of other flavours to try (and I love the flue cured juice that came with the SD, but can't find anywhere to buy in UK). Will probably start mixing up my own stuff soon too.

So, that's my story so far! Very optimistic that I've finally managed to ditch the smokes after 20 years. :)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Been lurking a while here so thought I should introduce myself. :)

I'm very new to vaping, but already learnt a lot. Started just over a week ago with a 901 starter kit and some juice from Liberty Flights (who are fantastic I have to say). The 901 immediately got me down from smoking 20 a day to 3 a day, which I was very impressed with. However not long after that I bought a Screwdriver, and now I'm in vaping heaven and am on my 5th smoke free day!

I'm also addicted to the Cappucino juice from LF. :D Though I have a lot of other flavours to try (and I love the flue cured juice that came with the SD, but can't find anywhere to buy in UK). Will probably start mixing up my own stuff soon too.

So, that's my story so far! Very optimistic that I've finally managed to ditch the smokes after 20 years. :)

1. Welcome to the dark side
2. Congrats on quitting smoking, just keep it up now.
3. e-liquid|e-juice|e-cigarette liquid series the original sd liquid, got the link from the sd forum
4. If you need any help with mixing drop me a pm

Jackie P

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Hull, UK
ukvapers.com
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Crash - I know I can get the flue cured from China but don't have enough cash to bulk order yet, so have been trying to find a UK source (or even something very similar would do). Thanks for the offer of help with mixing, may well take you up on that. I have some glycerine (200ml bottle from Boots) and will get some flavourings from morrison's tomorrow, but I take it I need PG/VG too? Where do I buy that from?

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Crash - I know I can get the flue cured from China but don't have enough cash to bulk order yet, so have been trying to find a UK source (or even something very similar would do). Thanks for the offer of help with mixing, may well take you up on that. I have some glycerine (200ml bottle from Boots) and will get some flavourings from morrison's tomorrow, but I take it I need PG/VG too? Where do I buy that from?

What sort of glycerin is it i'm guessing what you have there is PG. I dunno where you can buy it in stores I get my stuff online.

PG
eBay.ie: 250ml PG, MPG Propylene Glycol 1,2-Propanediol 99+% (item 330337578846 end time 12-Sep-09 13:24:32 BST)

VG
eBay.ie: 100ml VEGETABLE GLYCERINE BP Cosmetic & Food Grade (item 200349751043 end time 21-Jul-09 15:52:48 BST)

Flavorings
eBay.ie: Lorann Candy Flavorings 24 ct 1 dram btls. Cherry + (item 260354571809 end time 28-Aug-09 04:53:33 BST)

Menthol Crystals
eBay.ie: 25G PREMIUM CHINESE MENTHOL CRYSTALS OLD HERBAL REMEDY (item 310155210957 end time 04-Aug-09 22:00:07 BST)

Syringes
eBay.ie: SET OF 4 x 10ML SYRINGES WITH LONG NEEDLES (item 380145234502 end time 01-Sep-09 13:29:36 BST)

Unflavored Juice
100ml (5x20ml) - 36mg No Flavor PG Mixing e-Liquid - e-Liquids *SALE: Mixing e-Liquids - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Good to know, thanks. :D So can I use purely PG or do I need to add VG to the mix as well?

I have some 36mg from TW that I'd like to cut to 24 or 18 (in 5ml quantities), but I'd also like to make my own from scratch too.

2.5 ml pg 2.5 ml of juice = 5 ml of 18mg juice

when you say from scratch do you mean with unflavored juice??

Jackie P

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Hull, UK
ukvapers.com
2.5 ml pg 2.5 ml of juice = 5 ml of 18mg juice

when you say from scratch do you mean with unflavored juice??

I mean as in home made 0 nic juice. I know I probably won't get any throat hit that way but I'd like some to have just when I feel like vaping a lot. I think flavour and vapour are more important to me 70% of the time.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I mean as in home made 0 nic juice. I know I probably won't get any throat hit that way but I'd like some to have just when I feel like vaping a lot. I think flavour and vapour are more important to me 70% of the time.

well then for 5 ml, 2.5 ml pg 2.5 vg. And then as much flavor as you want. I usually use 5-7 drops of loranns in a 5 ml bottle

bigringo

Jul 4, 2009
Scotland
Thanks very much for taking the time to answer my newb questions Crash, that should get me started nicely.

Hi Jackie ,Congrats on joining the e-cig forum, I'm not really into joining forums as a rule (this is my one & only) but it's a great bunch on this one with plenty of friendly advice and support which has definately benefited me in the past couple of months.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread