Hello from new e-cig user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja636rider

Oct 6, 2014
Missouri
Hello everyone! I am slowly switching from analog to e-cig as of last Friday. Not knowing anything about these gadgets I bought an EMOW mega kit at a local shop, and I've been very impressed with it so far. I'm not sure if it's one that will last me a long time, but I don't really plan on using one forever. Did I get a good unit for a newbie?

This forum looks to be packed full of info, so I'm sure I'll be browsing for a while. Are most users here from UK or USA?

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Welcome aboard Ninja.

Don't fret it we all been where you are now and as you can see there's 100,000,000's of us all over the world you just stumbled on to one group that I know is awesome.

It's a learning curve that we all go through that seems never to end. We share what we learn we each other, lots of information can be found here just keep in mind what I like you might not - it's OK though.

Sounds like you've gotten a very nice setup going for yourself.

Enjoy and stay off the stinks they're there no dammmmmmmmmmmmm good.

Ninja636rider

Oct 6, 2014
    Missouri
    After a few days of using my EMOW Mega I'm noticing that my lips are really sore and dried out. Especially the inside of my lips as they are bright red and burning. I have been trying to figure out the correct setting for airflow and watts/volts, but evidently I have not succeeded in getting that accomplished. I have the stock metal drip tip that came with the unit, and I also purchased a plastic one. I'll have to see if changing to the plastic helps any. Any tips for getting over this issue?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread