New user

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Remember to ask questions.

People here are usually more than happy to give advice, and you really can get a ton of information just by reading and absorbing the info already here.

Remember to use the search function for any topics before making a new post. There's probably already a really great thread dealing with that topic.

Glad you're making your first steps toward getting healthier and taking up a new lifestyle!

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I did the same thing Fallguy. I got a Smoking Everywhere from ebay for $50 and that's how I got started. It's adequate and got me off real cigs but after I did some research on this and the other forum I found a DSE901 for $25 on ebay and its light years ahead of the Smoking Everywhere. It's all I use now and I've been off analog cigs. for a month after 30 years of a pack a day.

yeah man, just the fact that it got you to start smoking e cigs is a good thing. The smoking everywhere cigarette was also my first ecig. I had to return mine twice (and now about to return it again). For me they didn't last more than 2 days (all three of them). I have been thinking a lot about this, and I think the main suspect is the carts from that company. They are saturated in liquid which is good, however when you put one on, if you look closely (if you look at the cart through sunlight you see where the swab is and how the atomizer reacts with it) the atomizer seems to put more pressure on the ejuice soaked swab than my dse 901 does with it's respective carts. this pressure makes the swab ooze more ejuice onto the atomizer, so I think that the carts are making the atomizer easily flood. Then again add my inexperience to e smoking and I could have easily been smoking them dry and not even noticing (although vapor was still coming out no problem). I do notice that with my 901 I have to top off my carts every 15 to 30 drags (so about every couple of cigs). Anyway if it stops working, I am pretty sure I read on my brochure that smoking everywhere has a 1 year exchange policy. if it breaks down just go back to the mall and get a replacement =).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread