Hello from an e cig newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukewells

Aug 13, 2008
www.arcadeuk.com
Hi guys and gals,

I have a Health-E-cig twinpack that I bought from China a few weeks back, which I have been using occasionally as a filler inbetween real cigs.

I plan to fully switch over from real cigs to e-cigs shortly (once my new supply of e cig gear arrives)

So the Health-E-Cig....... Its ok I guess. I've not been using it fulltime yet, so the batteries and cartridges have been lasting me aaaages. My only complaint is that the vapour from these is very random, you can get a good hit or a poor hit at any time. For the price they are amazing (£17 for 2 full units) but as I am sure we are all aware, these are as cheap and basic as e cigs get.

Great forum!

Luke

Reactions: Dustin matney

lukewells

Aug 13, 2008
www.arcadeuk.com
I've had a good read through the reviews on this site (as well as watched some of the legendary Leaford's videos on youtube) and I have to thank you all for the masses of information on this site.

Now originally, I wanted a Janty Kissbox Classic, as these look great and have some great reviews on quality and taste, however, they are some of the most expensive e cigs I have come across (which is fine, don't mind paying for quality) but there seems to be alot of reports of problems with both the auto and manual switches failing easily. I will probably get one eventually, but I will wait a while for their reliability issues to get ironed out.

So.... I need something better in the meantime to replace my Health-E-Cig and after reading the forum some more the chap at e-cigs.co.uk seems quite active on here and helpful, so I thought they would be a safe bet as my next step up. I checked out the website, which was nice and clean and simple and decided to buy both a classic and a standard size mini (my current Health-E-Cig is a super mini) I opted for the eco packaging (which saves me £8 over the 2 so well worth it) and I chucked in an extra atomiser for both as they were very cheap. I also ordered a 25 pack of refills for each (menthol for the classic and normal tobaco for the mini) again reasonably priced. All in all it came to under £100 shipped, which is pretty good value I think for everything and shipped from the UK too.

I will post my review of both the retailer and the 2 different e cigs once they arrived (next Tuesday I guess)

In the meantime I will keep on reading the forum so I can decide what my next e cig is going to be (providing my giving up real cigs goes to plan)

Thanks for reading

Luke

lukewells

Aug 13, 2008
www.arcadeuk.com
hi lukewells, good to hear you have joined the ranks. if you are in the uk i would also reccomend a uk re-seller. the few on here are very pleasent to deal with and fairly competitive on prices. could you link me to the site that gave you the deal: two for £17. this was excluding shipping right?
cheers

Hello :)

I'm afraid I can't seem to find the site I bought from right now. I believe they had an ebay store as well, I am trying to locate them and will post you the url when I find it. The total price was less than £20 including shipping to the UK. The charger didnt work when I got it, but they were nice enough and sent me a new one without me having to send the broken one back

lukewells

Aug 13, 2008
www.arcadeuk.com
Luke youve made an excellent choice going with ecig.co.uk the items you have ordered are some of the best vaporizers around :)

Excellent news :) Like I say, I was happy with my choice based on the prices, service and easy ordering. Glad to hear that I am buying some good products :)

I'm really excited about giving up smoking real cigs. I've tried everything else nicotine replacement wise and nothing comes close to replacing the smoking experience. I'm really confident I can give up once the new e cigs arrive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread