The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello from Omaha

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by thisiscool, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thisiscool

thisiscool Full Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Omaha, Ne
    I was just wanted to say high to all the Omaha area people. I am still new to vaping. I use a 900MAH EGO battery with a Nova Slim tank. I use fire and ice, crunch berries and just picked up a new juice jolly wally watermelon today. I buy all my juice from local shops. I was wondering what other Omaha people used for equipment and juice.

Later

2. RickAppling

RickAppling Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Lincoln' NE
    Welcome

Not sure about Omaha. But I use a 1100mA Spinner with a Vision II clearimizer that the local shop likes so well. Speaking of which they have opened their second location. It is in back of the strip mall at 56th and Holdrege. I mostly DIY and have a ton of flavors. Always 0 nic.

3. pnchopwr

pnchopwr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Omaha, NE
    Howdy howdy. Welcome to our little corner of ECF.

4. thisiscool

thisiscool Full Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Omaha, Ne
  5. Penn

Penn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2013
    In the wilderness
    Right now it seems the hardest part of DIY is getting a nicotine base. With rumors the FDA is about to levy a harsh regulation standard people are stockpiling.

I directed you to NE sub-forum, now I'll recommend going back to the main page, look for "general e-liquid discussion" and in that section is a subforum for DIY. Read up. Ask questions. After you feel you can do it (maybe by then people will be done stockpiling), order your supplies.

BTW - I never introduced myself in this subforum. Hello, I used to live in Omaha. Actually, all over the Omaha area.

6. RickAppling

RickAppling Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Lincoln' NE
    For simple one flavor juice it is not hard at all. Just add so many ml of flavor, your base if you use nicotine, then your VG and PG. There are programs that will tell you how much of each. What I am doing is a little more complicated. Mixing several flavours trying to find what suits me best. Lots of trial and error. I don't use nicotine so I am not as worried about what the FDA might do.

7. smokingisbad

smokingisbad Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Lincoln, NEB
    wizardlabs.us is imo best/cheapest, second is rtsvapes.com good luck and welcome

8. LL OMAHA
    This message by LL OMAHA has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 11, 2013, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Nov 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.