• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello from Omaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisiscool

Jun 4, 2013
Omaha, Ne
I was just wanted to say high to all the Omaha area people. I am still new to vaping. I use a 900MAH EGO battery with a Nova Slim tank. I use fire and ice, crunch berries and just picked up a new juice jolly wally watermelon today. I buy all my juice from local shops. I was wondering what other Omaha people used for equipment and juice.

Later

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Right now it seems the hardest part of DIY is getting a nicotine base. With rumors the FDA is about to levy a harsh regulation standard people are stockpiling.

I directed you to NE sub-forum, now I'll recommend going back to the main page, look for "general e-liquid discussion" and in that section is a subforum for DIY. Read up. Ask questions. After you feel you can do it (maybe by then people will be done stockpiling), order your supplies.

BTW - I never introduced myself in this subforum. Hello, I used to live in Omaha. Actually, all over the Omaha area.

RickAppling

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
Lincoln' NE
For simple one flavor juice it is not hard at all. Just add so many ml of flavor, your base if you use nicotine, then your VG and PG. There are programs that will tell you how much of each. What I am doing is a little more complicated. Mixing several flavours trying to find what suits me best. Lots of trial and error. I don't use nicotine so I am not as worried about what the FDA might do.

Is it hard to DIY

LL OMAHA

Moved On
Nov 8, 2013
OMAHA NE, USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread