• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hello from tasmania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatariel

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2011
Tasmania
hello!
new to the forums and to vaping.
well i havnt started yet but i will hopefully get a knock on the door next week for my starter kit :)

ive been smoking for about 7yrs anywhere between 10-30 smokes a day
my partner has been smoking for 20ish yrs

we have both decided that we really want to try this out and see if we an kick tobacco, also for our health and for a our baby girl (not that we smoke around her....)

ive heard really really good things about this :)
looking forward to trying it out

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
Hi everyone, I'm reading this thread from Canada and thoroughly enjoying the family "discovery" heha. A family that vapes together stays together! Seriously, tho, I think it's great to have many family members involved with vaping. It will get you off the tobacco as I had been a smoker for 35 years and haven't looked back being a vaper now. ;-0

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hi Ellen (and Anna, who I met separately). Katz here in Hobart. I've been vaping almost 6 months (ignore my signature which says I've reached 6 months, it's doing some weird calculation of its own).
I use Vapor 4 Life, a KR808D-1 battery & cartomizer system. Favourite flavours, V4L Nuport & Wowboy Peppermint. I've made it down to 4mg at the moment, tried 0mg but couldn't hack it. What sort of gear are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread