Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHMUSTIN

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Red Deer, AB, CA
Hello everyone, I thought I would make my first post on here and then I only have 4 more to go.

I have been smoking for 11 years.
The wife and I were introduced to vaping about a week ago and on Sep 20, 2013 we went an bought a couple starter kits with numerous flavors and we have not smoked since. We threw out the half a pack of smokes we had left and have not had the smallest urge to have a smoke.

We are loving it and we thought it would be harder to not go out and buy a pack of smokes!!!

If any one has any suggestions for us please feel free to post!

Thank you for reading and I look forward to getting to getting to know you guys and gals!!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
What is the reasoning behind increasing intake?

some one may be able to explain it better or give more details but,,,,,

The simple answer is... because PG is a humectant. A humectant keeps things moist (when used as an ingredient) by attracting and retaining moisture. In this case, the PG is absorbing the water from our mouths and throats.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Hi and welcome. Before any suggestions can be made, it would be advisable to tell us what kind of starter kit you have, cig-a-like, ego style, VV? Then any concerns or issues you are experiencing.

The reason about drinking more water is that the more you vape tends to promote dehydration, which can give one a headache. Also helps promote the cleansing of the nasty toxins and chemicals absorbed from smoking all those years.

Vape on!

Vape the World!!

SCHMUSTIN

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Red Deer, AB, CA
I don't really know what kind if starter kit I have. I have attached a picture maybe you can help. She told me but I don't remember.
9a2ymyhe.jpg

REVO 3.3
SAVAGE X 4.6
JATO 3.3 (Built in progress)

0.1 - German Shepherd (Kahlua)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Hello everyone, I thought I would make my first post on here and then I only have 4 more to go.

I have been smoking for 11 years.
The wife and I were introduced to vaping about a week ago and on Sep 20, 2013 we went an bought a couple starter kits with numerous flavors and we have not smoked since. We threw out the half a pack of smokes we had left and have not had the smallest urge to have a smoke.

We are loving it and we thought it would be harder to not go out and buy a pack of smokes!!!

If any one has any suggestions for us please feel free to post!

Thank you for reading and I look forward to getting to getting to know you guys and gals!!

Congratulations to both of you for making the switch! Don't be discouraged if you find yourselves craving a stinkie around two weeks, it seems fairly common. Since it happened to me I have noticed it happens to a lot of folks. In that event you may want to have some higher nic liquid around. And just pray that both of you don't get the urge at the same time :)

Lots of good days are ahead for you both as your taste buds come back to life, your morning coughs go away, and your noses get unstuffed...and oodles of other bonuses.

Yay for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread