• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hello from tasmania

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
Hi Ellen! Hi Katz! Nice to see you, Ladies! :)

Ellen, it was really great to see your devices but more important to enjoy the First Day of Launceston vaping Community Meeting that Sunday! ;)
Flue Cured Tobacco is my favorite from the first puff. I also have some of Gold & Silver, Ryan4, Cappuccino and yucky Mango.
I ♥ Flue Cured Tobacco only. It keeps me singing :) Wow, it's such a good line for my signature. )))
Good Luck to you, guys!

Katz, I hope very much we will meet in Hobart at the end of July, fingers crossed. ;)
I started vaping with the Golden Greek mod GGTB.
I didn't want to buy any of the starter kits because I thought that it's better to start with The Best One. So Golden Greek is the best for me and I will never change my mind for any other devices. That's for sure. My husband's and my second Stainless Steel Golden Greek Telescopic Storm - SSGGTS are on the way already. SS GGTS is a new edition of previous GGTS. It's absolutely fantastic device, girls!!!
So I will have juice feeder UFS on top of the battery mod where I can put 5-6ml of e-juice and enjoy it some days without refilling.
I also bought some batteries and atomizers for High Voltage, I want to try this.
I prepaid for my second device behind my husband's back hehe, because he said two devices is enough for both of us. But I disagree, I reckon it is better to have two devices instead of just one. :) I kept it like a secret and a few days later, I told him, so he said: what a good girl. :laugh: Funny. :D

Last edited:

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
I♥myGG;3335923 said:
I prepaid for my second device behind my husband's back hehe, because he said two devices is enough for both of us. But I disagree, I reckon it is better to have two devices instead of just one. :) I kept it like a secret and a few days later, I told him, so he said: what a good girl. :laugh: Funny. :D

Yeah way to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread