Status
Not open for further replies.

campfiregirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Within the flame
I am very new to vaping (first week actually), just wanted to say this is a great experience! I am using an E-go setup and have tried several flavors so far. It is quite addicting, but in a good way! I have to thank Maddcatt Vapors in MD for their expertise in advising me in what I need! Any advice on how to get rid of those stinky things is appreciated! Thanks!

campfiregirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Within the flame
Thank you, this is all new to me, but it is quite satisfying. I am lucky that I can visit them often. Although I do need to find the 'right' flavor for me to give up the icky things totally. Right now I'm vaping on Root beer barrel, and Red hots alternatively, but still want that "actual fix". Gotta find the right combination and then I'll be good to go. Guess that means I'm in need of another trip to the store!

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
"campfiregirl", I grew up in WV (near Wheeling), and lived in Martinsburg (Eastern Panhandle) from 2000-2005. I currently live in MD (and hate it), an try to get back to WV any chance I can to visit friends and family. Next time I'm taking the I-68 route to Wheeling to visit family I'll be sure to stop in Cumberland MD and check out MaddCatt Vapors. It looks like a cool little shop.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Welcome campfiregirl. Glad to have someone from Western Virginia. Needle LOL. Sorry I'm from Virginia and could not resist. LOL
Glad your aboard.
Keep vaping and keep in interesting. I got off tobacco flavors like the fist week. Gave away $30 in cigars about a week ago. Flavors is a subjective thing just keep looking. Buy sample packs at first.
Really glad your giving up the stinkies.
I do recognize that you are from West (by God) Virginia. LOL

campfiregirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Within the flame
"StereoDreamer", it is a great little shop! Run by a great family and have so many options to choose from for your needs! I live just a few miles away from them and they are my go-to shop. It will definitely be worth a stop for you. Wheeling is quite some distance away from here, but if you are close by, give them a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread