Hello happy vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here, i converted to vaping back in November.
Started with a Nautilis Mini. I do love Aspire.
Upgraded that to a Nautilis 2 on a Speeder (by aspire). Absolutely love the MTL capability.

What would you recommend for my next tank. Looking for the same experience with a larger e-juice capacity. Any recommendations?

Hi and welcome!

For a Load and Go, no building required, the Innokin Zenith tank is hard to beat. The coils last longer than the Nautilus coils for me, and the flavour is much better.

Thanks! I have been doing tons of research/, and the Zenith i remember. Definitely adding that to my vape list, now.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, welcome to ECF. You could look at a Kabuki, they turn nautilus coils into flavor machines, and are 3 ml capacity. They are also, however, a bottom fill tank and quite pricy. You could try a clone from FT, although in my opinion they don't measure up to the original, but it can be useful to find out if you like the tanks "foibles" as it were, enough to purchase a new one.

The zenith is great, I own one, and it does get good flavor (although the 1.6 coil has a break in period of about 2 tanks, so be prepared for that. It's also a nice, solid, well built tank, coils aren't cheap but they do last forever. The top fill system is very nice. It's just a nice, solid well built MTL tank that gets good flavor. The 4 ml capacity is nice.

One of my favorite MTL tanks is the Ego Mega One V2 tank, but you have to purchase the coils separately, and use the Joytech CLR 1.0 coils. They are magical on flavor, last forever and can be rewicked and rebuilt pretty easily. There are many tanks that will "accept" this coil, although the Ego Mega One V2 tank happens to be my favorite. I would get the SS version over the painted version, some reports of paint lifting off easily and etc.

Lots of good options out there, good luck deciding!

Anna

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread