Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I just want to say I am new here. I smoked cigarettes for 28 years and finally gave e-cigs a try 2 1/w years ago. My favorite e-cig is the Eg0-T with dual coil cartomizers. My favorite flavor is peach. I am attempting to figure out the Smoketech Dct tanks w/ the cartomizers in them.

Hiya Rat61, Congratulations on quitting the stinkies and welcome to ECF..... Here's a YouTube Vid that may help you with the DCT Tanks & how to fill them. :thumb:

ckmeyers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Mojave Desert, CA
cmfractals.com
it seams like i have jumped in head first oh and i am in the process of getting the hang of the K T3's i think that it is just me but i seem to be getting gurggling and juice through the top IS it ok to post a Q's on this forum

Yes, it's absolutely okay for you to post a question and start a thread asking for advice about the problem you're having.

Rat61

Oct 31, 2012
SW Michigan
Hi again! :evil: Thank you for your replys. I am so busy I hardly get to this site. Lately my concern has been about the flavor drops that I order online to make my e-juice. My fiance and I enjoy coconut flavor very much and the last 2 times I have ordered them they have been awful. They don't smell or taste like coconut. I was refunded and they sent me another bottle of coconut flavor drops and they too are horrible. I don't know what to do about it because we love coconut so much. I also wondered in anyone freezes flavor drops for later use so that they don't spoil if I don't use them for a month or two. I haven't done this yet but was thinking about freezing a very small amount and checking it out at a later time to see if they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread