Hello im new here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor vision

Feb 19, 2021
First thing im considering to warm up to everyone here is to introduce my self and say hello everyone, im vapor vision kinda fits cos im legally blind plus being a vapor forum with clouds so big you disappear ... jk well you see where im going.... no pun intended haha get it vison blind see ok ill stop! Ok well thought this could be a good place start and get some good answers from experienced members about various vaping topics so look foward to chatting with you all. Oh im 1 week off Marlboro 100s smoked a pack a day for 20 years

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Reactions: Vapor vision

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Is there any reputable online places in the usa where i can but liquid nicotine
    I want to make certain to note that the places that I'm talking about the things I'm talking about refer to nicotine that is meant to be diluted using VG PG and flavorance in order to make your own e-liquid at home. Not commercial e-juice which is ready made to put in your device.
    I usually use a place called liquid nicotine wholesalers. A lot of people use a place called River supply Co that used to be called nicotine river so if river supply go pulls up a bunch of outdoor activity type pages type in nicotine river. I've had good luck with both. There's also liquid barn but my understanding is they've been sending out notices that they're no longer going to be shipping nicotine. You may have got here just in time but there are some things going on regarding postal service and UPS and FedEx no longer shipping vaping related items. There are some threads on the forum about why it's very complex. So I'm glad you got here and are asking about nicotine right now because that is something that going forward you will need to have. There's also some threads on how to store it how to safely use it and even recipes and stuff like that

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    If you're new to the idea of making your own e-liquid I would purchase the nicotine now because you don't really have a lot of time to waste to protect your future but don't use it until you understand how to safely handle it. Just a quick suggestion if you're buying nicotine to make DIY e-juice most of us get 100 mg per milliliter and usually in PG or propylene glycol because it's easier to work with I wouldn't go over 100 to begin with but some people also use the 250 mg per milliliter. Definitely don't go over that. And my apologies if you're actually just talking about regular e-juice because then none of this applies. so for clarifications sake I want to make sure you are talking about making your own e-liquid and not purchasing store-bought e-liquid

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I make my own eliquid; which consists of VG, PG, nicotine, and flavoring. I purchase my ingredients through wizard labs . I recommend you get your nicotine first to prepare for the mail ban if you can’t get everything at once. I get mine in PG, because it is easier to work with. I have been purchasing exclusively through them since I first started making my own eliquid. They are pricier than most, but I always have stayed a loyal customer to them due to good quality for me. There are other places out there that many use, and hopefully they will chime in. I used to always get 48mg nicotine in PG (you gotta dilute it with Vg and pg and optional flavoring) but due to the ban I got 500ml of 100mg nicotine in PG to last longer. Make sure you read the pamphlet included with your order for nicotine safety! I vape at a really low nicotine. 0.8 mg, so 500ml of 100mg will last me a while. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask here!

I edited 1 liter to 500ml ....I misspoke :)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bliss Doubt

ZakAttack88

Moved On
    Feb 26, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

Vapor vision

Feb 19, 2021
    You guys are the best love the direct answers im getting so confused by all the research im coming across. The pure nic 100% 1000 ml bottle is the way i may go its about 250-300 bucks but that 1000 ml will make 1000 100ml ejuice 50/50 pg vg at 10% nic ideally right?! Cos id prefer pur nic over pre mixed. Or is pre mixed vg pg the better way to go. Id like to have my nic vg and pg sitting separated then i can mix by weight as needed. What you guys think? Whats a list you would put together exactly that you would recommend id be able to get maybe 400 dollars. Also haha stocking up on mods pods thats are tried and true to last and coils too never done rebuilds but ill learn i been 2 weeks off ciggs and i really dont want to go back to smoking. I vouched to make a promis to my self to never give another dollar to to marlbro or phillip morris for as long as i live i smoked 20 years about a pack aday

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Oh im 1 week off Marlboro 100s smoked a pack a day for 20 years

I'm 8 years and almost 3 months off Marlboro Lights 100's, then Davidoffs discovered through internet cigarette buying, and occasional clove cigs for nightclubs and concerts, pack a day, and it still feels like a miracle every day. Every single day I contemplate my freedom, and the joy of health and breathing. Stay with it, never look back. It gets easier and easier. Now and then when someone walks past you with a lit cigarette, you may feel some nostalgic appreciation of the smell of it, but as long as you're vaping, you won't have that crushing jones for it.

Congratulations for climbing out of the coffin.

Reactions: Vapor vision

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    You guys are the best love the direct answers im getting so confused by all the research im coming across. The pure nic 100% 1000 ml bottle is the way i may go its about 250-300 bucks but that 1000 ml will make 1000 100ml ejuice 50/50 pg vg at 10% nic ideally right?! Cos id prefer pur nic over pre mixed. Or is pre mixed vg pg the better way to go. Id like to have my nic vg and pg sitting separated then i can mix by weight as needed. What you guys think? Whats a list you would put together exactly that you would recommend id be able to get maybe 400 dollars. Also haha stocking up on mods pods thats are tried and true to last and coils too never done rebuilds but ill learn i been 2 weeks off ciggs and i really dont want to go back to smoking. I vouched to make a promis to my self to never give another dollar to to marlbro or phillip morris for as long as i live i smoked 20 years about a pack aday
    The 1,000 mg per milliliter is something that most experienced mixers do not touch because it does require major safety. The 250 mg per milliliter is within reason as far as safety goes. I'm not exactly sure what's required for 1,000 mg per milliliter but I don't think it's out of the question that it would require suiting up and wearing a respirator. In ventilated environment. But I'm not really sure because again I don't mess with it. I would advise against it now there's probably someone here that does use it and could advise you better but I think it's just entirely too toxic. I'm going to go to my e-liquid calculator and see what type of usability it would have as far as production.actually I don't even know if it allows you to go up that high but I'm going to go check and then I'll be back

Reactions: wvducklady

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Is there any reputable online places in the usa where i can but liquid nicotine
    Because of the impending vapemail ban, you want to get the highest nic concentration you can get, and a metric lab measuring beaker and some pipettes, so you can dilute it with pg, vg and flavorings, to your correct nic level. The lab glass can be expensive, not hard to find, but the pipettes are cheap. I thought the max nic solution you could get was 100 mg. per ml., but I see AvaOrchid mentioning 250, which I didn't know existed. Either way, better hurry. Time is running out. CASAA has an engine set up for you to file comments with USPS about refusing to deliver vape products to consumers. You should surely participate in that:

USPS Vape Mail Ban - Submit Your Comment!

I did it today.

I have bought the 10 percent solution in the past (100 mg. per ml.) from MyFreedomSmokes, very reputable company, good service.

Reactions: AvaOrchid
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread