Hello! Lead Time Guidance Update for "The Week After The Sale" and Other General Tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The team is doing great! Thank you all for your patience! We know the lead-times have been longer than is typical and the team is working hard to get these orders out promptly!

The order sizes over doubled.

We've continued to take sizable orders even after the sale is over because lots of people tried everything with the anniversary sale and fell in love (so, we're getting slammed on a second wave!~)

All good problems to have!

Remember - there's only (5) of us really, I don't count! ;)

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
The team is doing great! Thank you all for your patience! We know the lead-times have been longer than is typical and the team is working hard to get these orders out promptly!

The order sizes over doubled.

We've continued to take sizable orders even after the sale is over because lots of people tried everything with the anniversary sale and fell in love (so, we're getting slammed on a second wave!~)

All good problems to have!

Remember - there's only (5) of us really, I don't count! ;)

You guys kick all of the .... Thanks for hooking us all up, again. Now... where is my juice? :)

Much love for you and your team.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
And Josh rocked it behind the scenes handling the wholesales, emails, Facebook, phone calls, in system messages and store chat. The man is a BEAST!
latest

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
322 orders shipped yesterday. Katy, Beau, Nick, and Tyler rocked it yesterday.

And Josh rocked it behind the scenes handling the wholesales, emails, Facebook, phone calls, in system messages and store chat. The man is a BEAST!
HEY, GUESS WHAT?!

All the orders from Thursday's sale HAVE BEEN PACKED!

REJOICE!

You're all great!
Only another year, and you can do it all over again! :laugh:

seanol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
Dallas, TX
You guys rock! My order [HASHTAG]#48338[/HASHTAG] arrived today and I am currently vaping Radioactive! Have 480ml to go through so I should be set for at least a month:w00t:

Shipping and order fulfilment was outstanding for the volume of orders and customer service is the best.

Thank you all for the sale and awesome juice!

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread